Benjamin Moore-Overwalls Paint & Decor

Reviews for Benjamin Moore-Overwalls Paint & Decor

Margaret - McKenzie
Margaret - McKenzie

Painted inside of home

why 0 - let me see....Had my home painted on the inside June/July 2010 bought all supplies and paint from them. Have used Benjamin Moore Paint the previous year to do my fence and deck. We Still have the outside of the house to paint and will be replacing fence next summer. They will not get my business now. They charge more due to service which is fine, as I am a big believer in service. However, I purchased 2 color fans for $52.49 as they do not lend them out and they said I could return them when done for full refund. I lost my receipt for them and found it today in a purse I used a few months back. I called the store and they refused to take them back as they said they had to be returned within a month! I told the lady are still in brand new condition, she did not care. It is a matter of principal not the money. What even bugs me more is that my Paint Contractor told me they give them free to Contractors so they can get their business. I guess my business if not big enough for them to keep.

Natasha in Douglasdale
Natasha in Douglasdale

Decorator helped with paint choices

Decorator came to our home with huge paint swatches of the actual paint and helped us to choose paints for our house renovation. She was professional, helpful, & had a great sense of humor. We like the paint choices so much we are using them in the house we are now building for our retirement.