Paint & Wallpaper Retailers

1675 32 Avenue NE
Calgary
AB
T2L0K7

This was my first business adventure opening a salon and Hannigans Paint and decor was very helpful. My salon looks beautiful and I am very happy with the Regal paint line. Friendly service as well as promptly mixing paint orders to have them ready as soon as I needed it. Thanks again for your wonderful service! I highly recommend Hannigans Paint and Decor!

Thank you for your compliments, it was a pleasure helping you with your project. Good luck with your new adventure!

Deb from ValuePro
Deb from ValuePro
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

Excellent Store for Contractors @ Home owners

I am a Calgary painting contractor & started using Hannigans just over a year ago and have been very happy with their service. I love Aura products for high end clients and I trust the staff at Hannigans to deliver great colour matches and mix my paint quickly. I wont use any other location other than Hannigans :)

Thank you Deb we feel the same way about you and your company. Without quality professionals like you we would not be in business.

M. Stephen in Calgary
M. Stephen in Calgary
10 reviews CALGARY, AB

Paint Purchase

I shopped at Hanningan's for the first time a few months back.
I was having a terrible time deciding on paint color and brand. I had 22 sample color cans at home and was getting nowhere on trying to make a decision. The staff there helped me a lot.

The girl who assisted me was friendly and non-judgemental.
She listened to me and told me what would be the best color, brand and price for my project. She didn't try to stick me with something that I didn't want or try to sell me the highest priced paint. I really appreciated that and admired her ethics. She carried the paint to the car for me and even stuck in a paint can opener as a bonus. It was the perfect touch to a great experience.

The next time I need paint I'll shop at Hanningan's Paint and Decor instead of going all over the city to find what I need.
Thanks Hannigans!

Thank You for your kind words, our staff here at Hannigan's is top notch. I will be sure to pass on the kudos!

Penny Waldron in Calgary
Penny Waldron in Calgary
2 reviews CALGARY, AB

paint pickout

I was having trouble picking out paint for my daughters room. They were AWESome at this and I was very pleased. We picked a paint color that I would have never tried on my own...it was a soft blue.

Thanks Penny for the kind words! I will pass on the Kudos to Sherry, Heather and the rest of the team at Hannigan's Paint & Decor.

Vince Ho in Calgary
Vince Ho in Calgary

Interior Painting

The overall color varieties and selection of Benjamin Moore paints allowed us to proceed with an interior re-painting of our basement. Some of the more unique color schemes were not available at home depot or rona, but Benjamin Moore was able to supply a base coat and top coat color scheme that matched exactly what we were looking for. I definitely recommend checking this place out if you are struggling to find the exact color combination/ shades you are looking for on any painting project!

shane in martindale
shane in martindale

theatre set

I was very surprised to go into Benjamin Moore paint, and found that the prices there are actually lower than the prices at major department stores. we ordered the contractor grade paint that has excellent coverage in just one coat, even though the can recommends 2 coats. The also offer tester size samples which is great for someone like me because i sometimes need to use a lot of colors for painting signs for the theater ext.

Looking for Paint & Wallpaper Retailers pros in Calgary?