Benjamin Moore

Willis from Abbotsford
Willis from Abbotsford
4 reviews Abbotsford, BC

Painting & Decorating

This is the best paint store in Abbotsford. Best quality paint. Some of the staff have a bit of an attitude at times, but for the most part, very good.

Jil Sonia Interior Designs
Jil Sonia Interior Designs
6 reviews CHILLIWACK, BC

Paint

I find the girls very helpful and friendly, as an interior designer, I often shop for paint for my clients and have visited many paint stores. The staff always have time for me and are very accomodating. I highly recommend it!

Brander Raven in Chilliwack
Brander Raven in Chilliwack
2 reviews CHILLIWACK, BC

Benjamin Moore, Abbotsford BC

Owner Lanny and his staff were always very hospitable and willing to listen to my many questions about colour. I found them extremely knowledgeable and it made my painting jobs easy and fun. They had great product and selection and always timely and fair priced.
I recommend them very highly.

canuck in abby
canuck in abby
2 reviews Abbotsford, BC

Stairway Painting

Great paint with no harmful fumes. Staff are helpful in matching paint and finding the right colour for our look. I would highly recommend this as the best paint store in town.