Lions Gate Painting

Reviews for Lions Gate Painting

Jerry
Jerry
1 review Delta, BC

Painted the exterior of the house

They were prompt and thorough and clean-up was well done. Some touch-ups are necessary but we are confident they will be done promptly.

ਪਰੀਤਮ ਸਿੰਘ in Vancouver
ਪਰੀਤਮ ਸਿੰਘ in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Bedrooms painting job

Richard Graham handled this painting job which he and and his team member handled in a superb manner. Painting looks just great.
I would certainly recommend Richard Graham's name to my friends

Thank you Pritam it was a pleasure working for you both

Jeff Moore from Delta
Jeff Moore from Delta
2 reviews Delta, BC

External House and Internal office

Richard at Lions Gate painted my house in Delta and my office in Surrey. The work was excellent in all respects and completed on time and on-budget. I have no hesitation in recommending him.

thank you Jeff it was a pleasure painting for you and your family. Terrific people.

Geoff in Delta
Geoff in Delta

external house painting

I contacted Richard in early May to get a quote on painting the exterior of our house. He was prompt in getting a quote out and we arranged to have the job done in July. The painting took about 10 working days where the workers arrived every day on time and put their working tools away before leaving.
We are very pleased with the fine job done by Richards team. J and Mike are very conscientious and personable people with a good eye for detail and a vision to do the job right.
We've lived in our house for 40 years and this will be the 5th time finish has been applied to the cedar siding. I'm very picky about the painting as I want this siding to last a long time. They repaired a couple of rotten spots in the siding with new wood exceeding my expectations.
My wife and I couldn't be more pleased.
I highly recommend Lions Gate Painting to anyone wanting a professional painting service.
Thanks Richard!
G & L

Thank you so much Geoff. We really did nothing out of the ordinary, our team are all on the same page. Customer satisfaction is our first priority. Thank you for the nice review

Meghann D in Delta
Meghann D in Delta

Interior painting of 3Br apartment

Richard and his time had the perfect opening in their schedule to paint a 3Br apartment for me in New Westminster.

They were incredibly thorough and went above and beyond in so many ways.

Richard knew we were painting to sell, and did an exceptional job of pointing out what could be done, versus what needed to be done. He was upfront and honest when he came by to give us a quote.

I would use Richard's company again and again, and I highly recommend them!

Thanks Richard!

Thank you so much Meghann you were wonderful to work for and hope all works out with the property

1 review North Vancouver, BC

Exterior painting of house and garage

We hired Richard to paint the exterior of our house and we're very pleased with the results. His crew was very polite and professional. They did a great job and were very detail oriented. His pricing was extremely reasonable. Would definitely recommend this company!

Thank you.

sylvia.dawes in Delta
sylvia.dawes in Delta
1 review Surrey, BC

Painting office area ceiling and walls

We hired Lions Gate Painting for our office space painting, as they were recommended by a staff member. The finished product was excellent with great attention to detail. We would be happy to hire them again for any future painting work that may be required.

Thank you so much Sylvia it was a pleasure working with you

roidons in Delta
roidons in Delta
1 review Richmond, BC

Exterior Pressure washing of 65 unit strata

This is the third project Lions Gate has done for us and as usual their work was excellent in every way. Our instructions were followed to the detail, their workers were tidy, efficient, on time and did everything right. Lions Gate will always be our go-to company for their type of work

Thank you so much R. Always a pleasure working with you

katsura007

7442 115A Street
Delta
BC
V4C 5P8

A 252 unit complex covering a full city block. The work involves paiting of walls, ceilings, trim, and doors.

Thankyou Nick

Carol
Carol
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Painting

Lion's Gate Painting did a superb job in painting a bathroom (ceiling and walls) and bedroom (including sanding to remove wall murals) in our house. Richard uses quality paint and got the job done very quickly. Thank you!

thank you so much Carol and Bill a pleasure as always

More about Lions Gate Painting