Lions Gate Painting

James
James
0 reviews Burnaby, BC

Painting 2 bed condo

Friendly, helpful, and honest. Richard painted my 2 bedroom condo with vaulted ceiling. Turned a worn and dated condo into a fresh and modern looking home. Very happy with the results and my experience with Richard. I would highly recommend Lions Gate Painting.

Thank you so much James. I'm so glad I could make your new home just the way you wanted. RG

Private User reviews New Westminster, BC

Superior Work on Large and Small Jobs

Over the past seven years, Lions Gate Painting has done both large jobs (painting my entire suite) and small (drywall repairs). Their workmanship has always been exemplary, and the pricing very reasonable indeed. The owner of the company is most agreeable to deal with and will go the extra mile to accommodate customers' requests. I would definitely recommend this company to anyone who asked.

Thank you so much Stephen it's been a pleasure to work for you these past years and look forward to many more. Richard

Corrine
Corrine
2 reviews New Westminster, BC

Townhouse painting

Richard did an great job of repairing our ceilings and painting our townhouse white. We had multiple holes in the ceiling from pot light installation and now the ceiling looks perfect! He completed all the work in timeline he provided, he cleaned up daily so it was minimally disruptive to our lives. Very happy with the results!

Thank you so much Corrine and Scott!!! Glad that I could make your lives' a little easier.

Dejan E. , Vancouver in Vancouver
Dejan E. , Vancouver in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Complete interior painting

Beautifully done interior painting job by Lions Gate Painting Ltd.
Wok included kitchen, hallways ,living room, dining room and one bathroom.
It also included number of special details , expansion joints and doors.
Our house looks like brand new now.
Everything was done on time and budget, no delays, no extra costs.
Extremely detailed, professional and friendly people.
I can highly recommend Lions Gate Painting Ltd. For any painting job.

Thank you so much Dan. What a wonderful family and home you have. We were happy to make your home look new again!

Private User reviews West Vancouver, BC

Indoor painting

Meticulous, courteous and timely work. Richard is clearly an expert at his work. Would highly recommend his services. You won’t be disappointed. From the initial quote to the clean up al very professional.

Thank you so much C.L. it was a pleasure to work for you!!!!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Interior painting

I was really pleased with the professional manner in which the painting job was done. They were clean, courteous and professional and excellent in all the advice and guidance they provided to me. Thanks again Richard.

Thank you so much Heather. It was a pleasure to work with you. I'm so glad everything turned out the way you wanted it. Thanks again!!!

Lori
Lori
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Exterior painting

We were very happy with Richard and his team. They arrived on the date they told us and did a very professional job. There was a lot of preparation work to be done and they did an excellent job. They even fixed some of our gutters and replaced our house numbers. The house looks amazing and they did a wonderful job of cleaning up when finished. I would definitely use Lion's Gate Painting again and I would not hesitate to recommend them.

Thank you so much Lori and Bob it was a pleasure working with you.

Lawrence Clayton
Lawrence Clayton
3 reviews Vancouver, BC

Drywall/Interior Painting

Was initially just looking to complete a number of small drywall projects, but Lions Gate offered a great quote for painting as well. Our living room, dining room, bedroom and laundry have new life thanks to Richard and his team.

Review has 1 previous version

Thank you so much L & M it was wonderful to meet you both and a pleasure to work for. I don't know about the dog though!! Talk soon.

Leslie K in Vancouver
Leslie K in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Painting and drywall repair

From the start Richard was reliable in his communication with me, showed up when he said he would, was open about what his charges would be (fair and competitive), knew how to problem-solve when unexpected things popped (e.g., the paint I bought took longer to dry than advertised, etc.), worked quickly moving from room to room, was respectful in our home, had loads of skills and experience, and an all-round nice guy to have around. I don't give 1010 for anyone, so 9/10 is pretty primo.

Thank you so much Leslie and Ron it was a pleasure meeting and working for you.

Angel in Coquitlam
Angel in Coquitlam
3 reviews Burnaby, BC

Great professional painters

Great guys, great work would use them again in a minute. Knew what they were doing and did a great job. Cleaned up and got the job done. Thank you

Thank you it was a pleasure working for you

More about Lions Gate Painting