PJ Gutters

karen in Delta
karen in Delta
1 review DELTA, BC

Clean-out of gutters

Cleaned the gutters well, but left a mess on deck, garden and driveway. When I questioned this, I was told it is a messy job...
Wanted cash payment, no invoice. I suggested that we all need to pay taxes to support all of the wonderful services in our country! I will never use this company again, even if their work had been outstanding, I refuse support a company that does not pay appropriate taxes.

After 17 years doing projects in the Delta/Richmond areas I was horrified to see this review. I have 100's of reference customers and clearly Karen in Delta is not one. The gutter clean was done 2 years ago and all on roof debris collected and disposed of. Some small particles are spilled as the gutter cleans are messy to a degree. The customer was presented an invoice for $150.00 PLUS TAXES. The bill was never paid, and my collection calls not returned. Just an example of an arrogant deadbeat. Our reputation is excellent and we can provide any reference at any time. We will send off the unpaid bill to a collector. Kevin Karner Services- PJ Gutters. 604 940-4200.

Looking for Gutters & Eavestroughs pros in Delta?