Frank Myers Heating Services

Duct Cleaning
Frank Myers Heating Services

Review for Frank Myers Heating Services

Gas fireplace repair

After waiting weeks for my gas service repair appointment Frank told me my Insta-Flame gas fireplace parts were obsolete and for $3000 he would take mine away and replace it with a new fireplace. I called another company and got new parts and service repair for less than $400. Frank will not return my calls or return my money. His receptionist assured at the time of booking Frank was proficient at repairing gas fireplaces.
I'm so glad I investigated his comments and saved myself big $ and the trash pile my wonderful working fireplace.