Mt Nemo Sales & Service

Review for Mt Nemo Sales & Service

Trevor from Etobicoke
Trevor from Etobicoke

Service

The owner Jeff is Rude and Unprofessional!

Purchased various items including a new battery for a tune up on my lawn tractor but the battery went dead after 3 cuts so I took it in for service believing it was an electrical issue.

After service I was able to get one cut out of it before the battery died. When I called to discuss I was told I would need another new battery and when asked if he'd help me out on the costs he yelled at me and replied, "no one is helping me out on the cost so why should I help you....you either want my help or you don't!", at which point he hung up before I could respond. He then refused to pick up the phone when I called back.

I would never go there again or recommend this place to anyone. Unbelievable that a small business owner would treat customers like this.