Transcona Overhead Doors Ltd

Allen in Selkirk
Allen in Selkirk
1 review Selkirk, MB

Broken Garage Door Spring

I had a spring break on my door, not only did the quote me a huge amount, they couldn't get it done for a long time, and even then I found out they would just put on one that they had on the truck that was "pretty close"

I had another company do the work and found out that there are hundreds of different springs (impossible to stalk every possible size on a truck) and by putting the wrong one one, it would wear out the gears in my motor and possibly fold my door in half within a year. Glad I steered clear