Aluminum Associates

Reviews for Aluminum Associates

Jim Black in London
Jim Black in London
1 review London, ON

Replacing fascia, eaves, and downpipes

Your installer, Jeff, just left after fulfilling Part 3 of the project. He and his partners removed and replaced the fascia, eaves, and downpipes as indicated in our contract.

While I was impressed with their workmanship, what I was most grateful for was Jeff's suggestions about how I might change things to improve the look of the house and the channeling of the rain water off the roof. Those kinds of things add real value and cost nothing. His idea solved a problem I'd been grappling with for decades.

In addition to being obviously well-skilled, your installers were polite, hard working, and personable. They each seemed to take a personal interest in leaving behind a first-class result. And, by the way, I think they left the yard cleaner than they found it.

I couldn't be more satisfied with the results thus far and now am especially eager to meet your crew on Monday for the shutters and storm doors portions of the contract.

Rob and Bonnie McKim in
Rob and Bonnie McKim in
1 review London, ON

Eavestroughs, Windows, Door, Railings

We first contracted Aluminum Associates in 1990 to install soffit, fascia, eavestroughs, shutters, window cladding and a new storm door. In 2008, it came time to replace all our windows and install a new steel entry door, and once again we contracted Aluminum Associates. Two weeks ago a new railing was installed on our front entry and Aluminum Associates did the installing. We have used Aluminum Associates for all our exterior renovations because their products are excellent, their sales reps are knowledgeable and easy to work with, and most of all their installers are top-notch and do excellent work. We have recommended they to all our friends and family members.

nancy chapman in Dorchester
nancy chapman in Dorchester
1 review DORCHESTER, ON

new siding and windows

i had this company come in and they did a makeover of the whole outside of my home. the salesman helped with the new vinel siding and the look made my home look new. we went with board and batten look and it looks fresh and the window crew even washed my windows.the installer was so good that there is not one piece of scrap vinel anywhere.i should be in there showcase of new looks it updated my 50 year old home to be in the current market.

Kevin in Thorndale
Kevin in Thorndale
1 review Exeter, ON

siding

I was looking to redo my siding on my house which was built in 1839
very old. I wanted to do the work myself to save some money, I went to aluminum and assoc. and found everything I needed and some very helpful advice. I had spoke to another company about doing the work myself and they didn't want to give me any advice. I found them more then willing to answer my questions and the service and product was great.