Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

151A Jevlan Drive Vaughan ON L4L 8A8
Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

Elsa in Markham
Elsa in Markham

Front Railings

From quote to installation, customer service was amazing. They even went the extra mile to send me extra parts that I was missing. Their feedback was quick, will call them again if I ever need any other railings installed.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

custom work without the custom price!

Alumarail was recommended to me as the "best" producer of railings in the GTA by a small independent contractor that I found on kijij. He was too busy to take on my job, but said that he got all his railings from Alumarail.
I had paid a substainal deposit to another contractor in January 2018 and he has still not installed the railings. I was getting desperate as I was having our daughters bridal shower in our backyard and I was worried that it was a safety concern to not have a railing on my front porch. ( especially with many seniors in attendance.
I cannot recommend Alumarial highly enough. Sabrina and the whole staff worked within my deadline, and were even early ( I had contacted many other companies that said that the timing was impossible). They gave me design advice. The finished product was perfect.
The price was competitive, if not the lowest one on the market. I had even considered going to a big box store and installing the railings myself and Alumarial was not that much more and there is not comparison as to the finished product. This looks custom, without the custom price.
They treated me like family.
I could not be happier

Carm in Vaughan
Carm in Vaughan

Installation of Column

Amazing service from start to finish. Called and visited the company on Monday and had our Column installed on Friday morning. Thanks you Paula and Sal for fast, reliable, and professional service. We are really happy with the end product. I front entrance looks elegant. Thanks again

Thank you for the kind words, we are happy we were able to accommodate you! Enjoy your beautiful column!

Frank from Concrete One Ltd.
Frank from Concrete One Ltd.

Front porch and steps railing

Thank you Franco for the great product and install!
The timing was as promised and the product quality is unbeatable. Pricing was great too!
Don’t hesitate to hire Alumarail for your next project.

Thank you for the wonderful feedback, enjoy your new maintenance free railings!

Nancy  in Brampton
Nancy in Brampton

Railings

Would like to thank Mike Mike and Joe for a excellent job they were very professional and pleasant.Would have no problem recommending this company. Very happy with my railings.

Nancy and George

We are so glad to hear that you are pleased with your new Railings! Thank you for the wonderful review!

Private User reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

The little house on the praire

The Alumarail family did a fantastic job on our little home north of the city. They started last year with some classic railings on the front porch and finished this year with some railings at the side entrance. It looks great and we are safe from any accidents. Thanks again. Special that's to David.

Thank you for the wonderful review, enjoy your new maintenance free railings!

Chris
Chris

Front Porch Railing

Alumarail manufactured and installed a railing for our front porch. The staff was always courteous and answered any questions or concerns we had. The showroom has a wide variety of products and samples. We were extremely pleased when the railing was installed sooner than expected and in a timely manner. We would highly recommend Alumarail.

Thank you Chris, we appreciate the wonderful feedback.

Porch railing replacement

After speaking and comparing several companies to replace my old iron porch railing, I decided to go with Alumarail to do the work. In speaking and meeting with David for the quote, I found him to be very knowledgeable and easy to deal with. He came prepared with samples and took very detailed measurements in order to give me a very accurate quote. He took the time to answer all my questions about the product, timeframes, installation process etc. His quote was very detailed and came with a drawing showing all of the detailed measurements. I had to delay the installation due to a problem with the concrete on my steps but David honored the initial quote and even did a second visit to re-measure after my work on the steps was done to make sure nothing had changed that would affect the installation. He booked the installation and the installers arrived on the date and time given. They explained exactly what they were going to do to remove the old railing, install the new railing and how long it would take. They were very friendly and answered all my questions before and during the installation. They did an excellent job, finished on time and did a thorough cleaning of the whole area after they completed the work. I would recommend Alumarail for any future work.

Thank you for your wonderful feedback, enjoy!

Selina in Toronto
Selina in Toronto

Service/Product

Office Staff was amazingly patient with me as I was calling around asking many different questions called them back at least 5 times before I decided they were the best. They have a lot of variety of materials and styles. That made my decision to go with them! At the end of this project I am extremely happy I did. Thank you!

Thank you for your kind words, enjoy the railings Selina!

Front Porch Columns & Railings

Thanks David, excellent & professional service with beautiful railings and columns, quick and clean installation, exactly what we were looking for, with a reasonable price. We are with the end result.

Thank you, enjoy your new columns and railings!

More about Alumarail Manufacturing Inc.

Alumarail has been serving the GTA over the past 20 years, with its distinct & sleek designs of Aluminum and rod iron Railings, Fences, Gates, Columns. Ideal on sundecks, porches, balconies, walkways and stairs
Please visit us at our Showroom
151A JEVLAN DRIVE, Woodbridge On. L4L 8A8.
Mon-Friday 8am to 5pm
Saturday by Appointment Only.