Capilano Pest Control Ltd

Greg M in Vancouver
Greg M in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Excellent company and employees

I hired Capilano Pest Control last month to deal with my ant issue. I did not realize at the time but they are the company operators for "Pest Detective" in the Vancouver area. Gary, the technician, was excellent! He was very friendly, professional and knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this company for any pest problems. No more ants here!!!!

shaveta from Surrey
shaveta from Surrey
9 reviews Surrey, BC

Mice removal

Had to get mice removed from my house, these guys did a great job. Very punctual and careful, they definitely got rid of them, and I was content. They were very helpful and offered my family and I some very valuable tips to keep those buggers away!

More about Capilano Pest Control Ltd

Pest Control Services and Products Insect, Rodent, Bird and Wildlife Control
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in North Vancouver?