Enco Caulking

905-847-6618
1236 Speers Road
Oakville
L6L5N9

We had some terrible caulking done 5 years ago and it had gone hard and was starting to split. I heard of ENCO through a very satisfied co-worker so I decided to give them a call. They promptly came for an estimate, offer a 15-20 Year Warranty and supplied us high-quality product and extra customer care. They applied smooth beads that were straight--not all wiggily and sloppy like our neighbours. They were super professional and have I have now recommended them to family and friends. Thanks again for the great work--we are already seeing our heating bills decrease by 30%.

THANKS ENCO:)