Andre Coutu Plumbing & Heating

Nicole in Ottawa
Nicole in Ottawa
0 reviews Ottawa, ON

Estimate only

I contacted this service repair man to see if he could go check my friend’s furnace in Lavigne. I offered to check in the Lavigne area because my friend has no cell or wifi.
I gave him my friend’s phone number and he said he would contact him.
He totally failed to mention that it wasn’t a free estimate and failed to mention the cost of his visit.
Why should my friend pay him when he didn’t diagnosed any issues with his furnace. When he was leaving his house he said the total of his visit was $169.50. I called 3 other furnace repair business in the area and they all have FREE estimates. He took advantage of a senior by misleading him with the fees.

Ian in Edmonton
Ian in Edmonton
0 reviews West Nipissing, ON

Plumbing work

We are putting an addition on our house requiring oil tank replacement, hooking up septic tank, new water supply, new propane heating, etc. We are not quite complete yet, but so far Andre has been responsive and thorough, has given us great advice, and he's a good guy to have around. The first time we called him we REALLY needed him to help us fast (installing a sewage pump to a new septic system). Andre will always be my first call for plumbing or heating work.