Ashly Cabinets & Windows

Unhappy customer in Prince Albert
Unhappy customer in Prince Albert
0 reviews Prince Albert, SK

Still waiting from r windows after over 10 weeks

Very unhappy with experience, I ordered windows over 10 weeks ago. They still have not arrived and told due to the window company that makes the windows has change their program and the order was lost as it’s not working. I called many times during this 10 weeks to find out where they are, never got a call back till yesterday telling me this. I think if you order windows and it’s supposed to take 4 weeks that it’s up to the company that your dealing with to be checking on your order after 4 weeks if they haven received or heard anything instead of waiting over 10 weeks. If I were thinking about ordering windows I would go somewhere else until they get their business fixed. The best part of all of this, is now that I’m off so I can put these windows in is there not here and it just doesn’t seem to be a big deal to them, they couldn’t even offer a discount due to this issue.

Mile wood
Mile wood
3 reviews Prince Albert, SK

Laundry unit

They were able to give me a great deal on a great size unit that i was looking for, for my laundry room, i needed something that was simple in size and just right that i could use for a sink in my laundry room and also provide a little storage and counter space, they gave me just what i was looking for a two door unit, that was actually nice and had a great color, there service made my day a pleasure.