Source Liquidations

2450 Finch Avenue West North York ON
HomeStars  >  Bedding & Linens in Woodbridge  >  Source Liquidations

Reviews for Source Liquidations

Den/office reno

I wanted to renovate a bedroom and turn it into an office or den as economically as possible, so I headed for Kijiji and saw an ad on the site for Source Liquidators. I couldn't believe their prices or items and went over to their store the next day. It took about thirty minutes of looking around to isolate a beautiful cherry-wood desk and two well-made easy chairs plus matching ottoman. What should have cost well over a thousand dollars or more cost me only $250. The fellows were very courteous and helped me load everything in my truck, even running to find a tarp because it was starting to rain. I had the furniture steam cleaned and polished up the desk -- the room looks awesome and now only needs a few pictures and curtains to be complete. If you're willing to put a bit of imagination into your shopping, this is a great place. There are real jewels buried in there!

Thank you for leaving a positive review. These reviews help us make our business even better!

Gaida Rinmanis in Toronto
Gaida Rinmanis in Toronto

Selling my furniture

I was most impressed with the professional email responses sent, and the movers who came to pick up the furniture to be sold. They were very careful in moving the items to be loaded onto their truck. The move went quickly and the agreed amount was paid in cash.

We are striving to become your "source" for buying and selling used furniture. Thanks for your positive review. It helps us grow our business and make it even better!
Best regrads,

mrs n from North York
mrs n from North York
1 review North York, ON

furniture pickup

This company buys used furniture to sell it in there store. After I sent them photos of my stuff, they gave me an offer and booked an appointment for pickup. I was happy to know I didn't have to pay them but they paid me instead! The movers were professional, after an inspection of the furniture to make sure it was in good condition they promptly handed over cash payment and loaded up. A very professional pick-up. We were pleased and would certainly keep them in mind for future business.

Thank you very much for your positive review! We have been in business for almost 20 years serving our community. . We look forward to serving for many more.
Best regards,

Paula W in Thornhill
Paula W in Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Used Furniture Pick Up

I posted an add for our bedroom set on craigslist and received a response from Source Liquidations who promised to pick up the furniture on a specific day for a lower amount of money than we asked for. We were very clear about the state of the furniture and confirmed that we would hold it for them.

The pick up team came right on time. The 'manager' looked at the furniture, decided they didn't want it, used our bathroom and left with nothing. Needless to say this was very inconvenient as we had held it for them for almost a week and wanted it gone.

Don't bother with this company, even if they give you a dollar amount and confirm everything, it is not for real.

I am sorry to hear about your experience with Source Liquidations . We are always trying to better serve our community with friendly , professional service. Our process may not be perfect but its conatantly being improved. Because we buy your used furniture by asking you to forward pictures of your items, we then assess their value and offer you an offer to purchase ; sometimes upon inspecting them we find they are not acceptable for resale. Believe me when I say that we would never want to send a truck with 2 movers to any home without leaving with the furniture we agreed to buy... It's just not good business. . We have since served many thousands of satisfied customers and am sure you will find our service second to none in Toronto.
Thank you for your feedback. It allows us to review our processes and make them even better.
Best regards,