HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in St. Albert  >  Artiste Renovations & Contracting

Reviews for Artiste Renovations & Contracting

Brady and Heidi Van Ry in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

We are very happy with our bathroom reno done by Artiste Renovations. We had an old tile shower removed and they put in a new marble shower which is a thousand times better. They were able to increase the size of what had been a very small shower. They also took care of a mold problem that we found once the old shower was removed, which we really appreciate. All of our taps have been updated, the grout redone, and a new toilet put in as well, making for a very nicely redone bathroom. The crew was very pleasant and hard working, and we would definitely recommend them as the quality of work done was very very good. Nothing was rushed or done shoddily and all of our concerns were taken care of. Thank you Barry!

Thank you Brady and Heidi for the kind words. I am happy that you are pleased with the work and will pass the thanks on to my crew as well. You were great clients to work with (and we loved your dog!). Wishing you much health and happiness.

Carole Picard in Edmonton
2 reviews St. Albert, AB

We found this site to be very helpful with deciding who we would pick as our contractor for our basement reno. We chose Artiste to do our bathroom first to see if all these great reviews were true. They completely transformed our very rough looking circa 1975 bathroom to it's current state which is perfect. The following season we contemplated using different tradespeople thinking it might be cheaper. We thought about it for about 2 seconds. Why would we go elsewhere when Barry and his crew did such an awesome job. Our basement bedrooms and rumpus room were completely redone and the results are equally awesome. I can't thank Barry, Hans and Rene enough for their professionalism and their consideration of our needs throughout the whole process. we would never consider anyone else if we needed more work.

Thanks Carole and Darren. It was all our pleasure to do another renovation in your home. We look forward to other opportunities to update your home. Wishing you all the best in 2018!

tdrapati
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

When it was time to do our Main bathroom in our 53 years old Bungalow we turned once more to Artiste, as they tackled renovating both the exterior of our house along with the kitchen. With both of these projects I (we) were very impressed with not only Barry's crew, but with the sub-contractors that Barry has in to do work like electrical and plumbing along with vendors e.g. Julian tile.
I'm very happy to report that this continued with this bathroom renovation as well! Barry's crew (Hans and Rene) arrived on time and their work was of the highest quality! Once more the subcontractors were excellent as well. We ran into dimmer switch problem with the vintage LED light bulbs we had for our bathroom fixture. Kevin at Payne Electrical researched for the best option and had a new switch in the next week that works great! And Wendy at Superior Cabinets was great walking us through all the different opinions for cabinets and counter tops.
The new bathroom is such a dramatic improvement, thanks to Barry and everyone involved.

Donna & Teddy R.

Donna and Teddy - Thank you for the opportunity to once again do a renovation project in your home. It has been a pleasure for both myself and my crew and I am glad that you are happy with the new look of the bathroom . Wishing you both all the best in all your future endeavors.

Mike from Edmonton
6 reviews Spruce Grove, AB

After reading the great reviews on Homestars. My wife and I hired Artiste when our basement flooded. I am pleased to say that all the reviews were true and I echo the previous reviewer's comments. Barry's professionalism and most particularly his punctuality with responses to emails, calls and site visits were excellent. The highly skilled and courteous trades-people he has working for him were also a pleasure to deal with. Hans is absolutely one of the best carpenter's I've met! Our design included a wood entertainment unit to be built in our basement to match the quality and look of the unit we have upstairs. Hans built a unit from scratch and it is absolutely stunning, you could never tell it was built after the fact. I cannot tell you how pleased we are with this company. There were no hidden costs, trades-people showed up everyday on time (they were also very mindful of our dog and 2 cats) and we were always kept in the loop with who was going to be at our house on any given day. We will definitely call Barry and his crew again in the future!

Thank you Mike for the kind words. Our whole crew mentioned on several occasions how much they appreciated working in your home. You and Erin were always very helpful when asked questions that needed to be answered. Thank you for the opportunity to be of service to you both. I wish you every success and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Kitchen Renovation in Edmonton
1 review St. Albert, AB

Artiste Renovations is highly recommended by my self and my husband. Barry and his team did a beautiful job of remodelling our small 1963 bungalow kitchen which was in its original old fashioned boxy form with the original cupboards. The wall between the kitchen and living room was taken out and a weight bearing beam installed. No small task! We totally love the open concept airy with a big new window for much needed extra light. New wood flooring was installed on the kitchen floor and stairs leading down to the basement. An island was installed and new cupboards, lighting plus a dishwasher space. We are very happy with our beautiful redesigned kitchen/dining space. Barry has a talent for design concepts, is easy to talk to and responds promptly and thoughtfully to queries. He checked in regularly to keep us updated and to see how things were going. He made sure the final finishing details were completed. His craftsman are experienced, tidy, respectful, with high standards of workmanship. We would definitely do business with Barry and his team at Artiste Renovations again in the future.

It was a pleasure doing this project for you. We enjoyed working in your home and look forward to future opportunities to serve you. Thank you. - Barry

Greg in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Barry and his team finished our basement, which included adding a bedroom, living room, full bathroom, storage room and hobby shop. We were extremely pleased with the results - in fact, the renovation quality was better than the rest of our newly built home. Barry was always quick to reply to our emails and made himself available for site visits when needed. He and his team have a ton of experience in small-to-large home renos which definitely shows in the results. Highly recommended!

Thank you Greg for the kind words. It was our pleasure to do this project for you and I am thrilled that you are pleased with the finished project. I wish you, Amelia and your family much health and happiness as you enjoy your new home.

Don and Sandi in
1 review Edmonton, AB

Barry and his crews completed a bathroom renovation at our condo in Shaughnessy Estates. The renovation required the complete strip down, upgrade plumbing, upgrade electrical and install new tub, toilet and vanity. New tile flooring was installed as well as tile tub surround. We were very pleased to see the quality of building materials used and the quality of workmanship during the installation. The final result was better than expected.
The work was completed while two of our children were in the residence going to university and there were no issue making that work. I would recommend Barry and his crews and would use them again on other upcoming projects.

Thanks Don and Sandi for the positive feedback. I enjoyed working with you on this project and look forward to future opportunities to serve you. Wishing you and your family all the best.

pamcakes in North York

I contacted Barry after a referral from a friend. I had an insanely inflated quote from a restoration company that practically had me in tears. Barry's quote was incredibly reasonable for much more work. I needed a support post installed in my living room after the previous owner had removed it without reinforcing the ceiling. In addition to the post, I ended up getting my entire main floor ceiling re-textured and my kitchen ceiling reinforced (again thanks to the previous owner removing the joists across the back of my kitchen ceiling). Even though the job ended up costing more due to other issues being discovered, the work was completely necessary for the structural integrity of my townhouse. The work was impeccable, the tradesmen amazing and super friendly. I would definitely recommend Artiste Renovations & Contracting and would use them again in a heartbeat.

Thanks Pam for the kind words. It has been a pleasure doing the repairs to your home to make it structurally sound and safe. I look forward to future opportunities to serve you. Best regards.

1 review Edmonton, AB

We had several home renovations done in recent years. Although we were satisfied with the final results, the process to get there was quite painful. I found Barry's company on HomeStars, where his ratings were excellent. We had to wait several months before he could start but it was all worth it. He recommended excellent suppliers. He is an excellent person and it was very easy to negotiate with him... he truly thrives on making his customers happy! We were particularly impressed by the way he took the lead on handling a minor misunderstanding with one of the suppliers. I would certainly recommend Barry's company to my friends and look forward to our future projects with him.

Thank you for the opportunity to do this project for you. It has been our pleasure to work in your home. I look forward to working with you on future projects.

Susan  in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

We had Barry and his team complete a kitchen remodel for us and replace most of the flooring on our main level. Barry impressed us with his prompt replies and detailed communication from our initial contact until the completion of the project. We are pleased with the results and would not hesitate to recommend Artiste Renovations.

Thank you for your kind words. It has been a pleasure doing this project with you and Mark.

More about Artiste Renovations & Contracting

Artiste Renovations & Contracting specializes in interior renovations including kitchens, bathrooms, basement developments and whole house make-overs including additions. Our attention to detail and customer service have made us one of Edmonton's finest. Fully licenced and insured. A+ BBB member. Top quality craftsmanship with integrity. www.artisterenos.ca .