Durham Water Treatment Ltd

Water Filtration & Purification
540 Hwy 47 Uxbridge ON L9P 1R1

Reviews for Durham Water Treatment Ltd

Great job Durham Water Treatment, thank you!

I live in the rural part of Durham, and have well water, and a system that needs to be serviced each year. There is an ultra violet system, that each year needs to have the filter replaced, and the inner tubes cleaned out. I contacted Matt from Durham Water Treatment, and for two years now, (he came by last year to my property to service the job), and recently came by again.

He had one of his colleagues do the job this time at my home, and both times, I was pleased to see the work properly done.

What is also nice about Matt, is that being a relatively new resident to this area, I had asked Matt, if he knew of some contractors for various work that I needed help with in the house, and he was happy to recommend service people that he knows.

Thank you Matt for this, and thank you for the continuing excellent service, that you and your company Durham Water Treatment provides!

Lawrence

Chris Ennis from Uxbridge
Chris Ennis from Uxbridge
5 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Water softener malfunction

Our water softener was malfunctioning... draining constantly. We contacted Durham Water Treatment & spoke with Matt. Matt arrived at our home promptly the following afternoon. He inspected the softener & explained clearly what was causing the problem. He replaced the malfunctioning parts and reprogrammed the unit to make it run more efficiently and economically. Matt also recommended that we change the brand of softener salt to Windsor Select Plus as this would improve the performance of the softener. The softener now runs perfectly. We were very impressed with Matt's professional approach & the quality of service he provided. We would highly recommend Matt & his company Durham Water Treatment .

Tinka Nanofski from Unionville
Tinka Nanofski from Unionville
5 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Water Softener

My old water softener exploded and did major damage to my water system. I called Matt from Durham Water who had previously dealt with an issue for the same softener. He came out and basically worked for over 3 hours cleaning out my entire water lines and replaced my water softener for me. Matt is an honest, reliable and trustworthy fellow who works in his family business and is very professional, fast and straight forward. I would highly recommend this company for any water related issues. Thanks Matt and Steve for all of your hard work.

Chris from Uxbridge
Chris from Uxbridge
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Water Treatment Systems

Very impressed with the work from Durham Water Treatment in Uxbridge. Matt Dufton goes above and beyond the call of duty when it comes to making sure you are getting the right system for your home and at a fair price. We have had our water softening system and iron filtration system put in by Matt and his Father. They not only know their business but they really are decent professionals who ensure their customer is satisfied with the work. Highly recommend this company. Please note that I am not a relative of the Dufton's or in any way involved with this company other than utilizing their services and being relieved to find someone who is honest and trust worthy after having some terrible experiences with plumbers who try and constantly up sell to give themselves work.

Looking for Water Filtration & Purification pros in Uxbridge?