Classic Ceramic Tile & Marble Inc

Tile & Stone Retailers
18 Dufflaw Road North York ON
HomeStars  >  Tile & Stone Retailers in York  >  Classic Ceramic Tile & Marble Inc

Reviews for Classic Ceramic Tile & Marble Inc

marc12 in Toronto
marc12 in Toronto

A pleasure to work with

Last year my wife and I purchased some nice porcelain tiles for our kitchen. Nick was very helpful in choosing the right tile for us and gave us a good price compared to other stores we visited. Nick also recommended a tile setter who did a great job. Our kitchen looks great and we`ve had no problems!

Rita from Toronto
Rita from Toronto

New Home

My husband and I are very happy with choosing Classic Ceramic for our new home! We really liked the wide selection of ceramic, porcelain, marble and back splashes. They had large scale ceramic 24" x 48" for our modern fireplace. All our choices of material was available and in stock. The staff was amazing! They are honest and patient with us along the whole way, as we had to pick for the entire house. We are overall very happy with Classic Ceramic!! Thank you so much.

melissabendix057 from York
melissabendix057 from York

Main Floor

Came by this place by accident. Me and my husband were looking for porcelain tiles for our main floor. Classic's staff were so helpful in helping us decide what to buy, and accommodating our style taste. Their prices were the cheapest we saw for the quality we bought. We purchased 24x24 polished porcelain tiles for $2.75 which was an unreal deal. Highly recommend this place

suzi from Toronto
suzi from Toronto

bathroom reno

Stay away! My new shower leaked right down to the floor below. I was devastated when I had to buy a second batch of tiles to repair the leak. When it was discovered that the repair could be made by just replacing just a few tiles around the drain, I wanted to return the remainder of the tiles. Not a chance... these guys are heartless. Find another company with some compassion for mistakes that are made. I offered to take a credit for my next project and they refused. How do people like this stay in business? Awful.