Cernova Tile Design

Review for Cernova Tile Design

samantha in thornhill
samantha in thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

I purchased ceramic tile for my kitchen,powder room, mud room and hallway ( same tile throughout in different colours and dimensions).

The tile I purchased from Cernova Tile is cracking all over my kitchen floor. The owners of Cernova Tile recommended an installer by the name of Peter [last name removed - ed.] who did horrible installation (I complained at the time but received no satisfaction ), the tile is uneven and the grout is breaking off. I understand that Mr. [last name removed - ed.] is still being recommended by Cernova Tile to their customers! Could my tiles be cracking due to improper installation or poor quality? I might add that elsewhere in my house, tiles bought from a different tile company and installed by a different individual, are in perfect condition.

More about Cernova Tile Design

CerNova Tile Design, importer of high quality porcelain, ceramic, stone, floor and wall tiles. Open to the public -- 40% OFF retail everyday. Deeper discounts on large orders. Free custom design solutions with each purchase.
Looking for Tile & Stone Retailers pros in Vaugha?