R&R Pools Sales & Installations

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
1949 ST Margarets Bay Rd Timberlea NS B3T 1C3
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Halifax  >  R&R Pools Sales & Installations

Review for R&R Pools Sales & Installations

Lisa from Dartmouth
Lisa from Dartmouth
4 reviews Halifax, NS

Dog Lifevest

I went into R&R Pools looking for a small floatation device for my 3lb yorkie puppy. I was pleasantly surprised by their selection and variety of life jackets for dogs. I picked up a pink and white polka-dot life jacket for my puppy and she loves it! The staff at R&R Pools is so friendly and helpful!

Hi Lisa,

Thank you for letting us know how well we did.

We are very pleased you had such a good experience with our staff and even more happy your puppy is enjoying her new outfit :)

All the best,
Kara

More about R&R Pools Sales & Installations

Since 1983 we have been providing Nova Scotia with excellence and quality in the pool industry. Over the last 30 years R&R Pools has installed hundreds of pools, specializing in inground pools. As a family owned and operated business we understand the importance of quality, professionalism and excellence. Our goal ...