Aquacade Pools & Spas Ltd

1099 Falconbridge Road Sudbury ON

Reviews for Aquacade Pools & Spas Ltd

Private User reviews Sudbury, ON

Hot tub

After checking out several companies and their products I chose Aquacade for my hot tub provider. Excellent and friendly service. Can’t wait to use my hot tub for the very first time tonight

Private User reviews Sudbury, ON

Hot Tub

We bought this hot tub at Aquacade, they did not have it in the show room but David sat with us and opened up his tablet to find the right one for us. We found it, he ordered it we got it in at the store within a week. We picked it up and set it up that night.
It is beautiful, perfect for the two of us, it can fit more but we bought it for the two of us. It has a light that you can turn on which changes colors, it is really nice when it is dark out. Also there is a beautiful fountain as well, which makes it even better. It was easy to install, fill plug and play.
I highly recommend this hot tub! It is small and does not take much room. The cover is also very light and comes with it.

Thank you Aquacade!

Shelley in Sudbury
Shelley in Sudbury
1 review Sudbury, ON

clean up mess

When purchasing an unground dinner at Aquacade, the staff was friendly and helpful. When everything was said and done, they left me a mess, some of what I was expecting, but I was not expecting concrete on my interlock drive way. After spending $6500,there was no phone call asking me how it went, or if I was pleased with their service. I am very disappointed with Aquacade.

mjsmachine
mjsmachine
2 reviews Sudbury, ON

installation of a hot tub

We were in the market for our first hot tub. A friend recommended these guys and we weren't dissapointed. The staff was very knowledgeable and answered all of our questions. After the purchase was complete, Doug, one of the sales reps came out to the house and gave a introduction of care and maintenance (on the weekend), talk about dedication since it was his day off. He went through everything and provided a few of his tips and tricks to add to our hot tub experience. We have had the tub running for a few weeks now and are enjoying it daily. Thanks again Doug for everything.

Looking for Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs pros in Sudbury?