AWS Irrigation Management Inc - No Longer In Business

Sprinkler Systems
1007 York road Guelph ON N1G4W4
HomeStars  >  Sprinkler Systems in Guelph  >  AWS Irrigation Management Inc - No Longer In Business

Reviews for AWS Irrigation Management Inc - No Longer In Business

Helen from Guelph
Helen from Guelph
1 review Guelph, ON

Cold Weather Install

After the summer we had and the cost of the dead flowers, I was determined to get a sprinkler system put in for next year. AWS was easy to get a hold of and arranged a meeting during my availability. Despite the cold weather, the crew put the lines in the ground and were able to make most of the system functional to get us off to a good start in the spring. The people were very nice and gave us more help than expected!

Allie in Guelph
Allie in Guelph
1 review Nulato, AK

Irrigation water system

Had irrigation system installed last year, they were very pleasant and the quote was quite reasonable. Work was done in reasonable time frame. Good explanation on how system works, no problems yet!

Joseph in Hales Manor
Joseph in Hales Manor
1 review ,

Irrigation System Install

From the get go the staff at AWS made me feel comfortable in trusting them to install my sprinklers. They arrived the same day to do the quote and had a crew onsite the next day. How is that for service. They had the whole system installed in two days and they even worked on the Saturday to ensure my new plantings got the water they needed. I would definitely recommend them to anyone in the area looking for an irrigation system and if I ever move I will be calling them again.

Joe in Guelph
Joe in Guelph
1 review ,

Lawn Sprinkler System

AWS installed a lawn sprinkler system for us this year, including a drip system for our deck planters. The employees were exceptionally polite, and worked hard for 2 days. We didn't even know they had been there, and the system works great! Thanks guys!

Thanks Joe! Much appreciated! We'll be over to see how your deck planters are doing in a few weeks.

Alan

A.A
A.A
1 review Guelph, ON

Residential Sprinkler System

The guys from AWS were very polite and kept our yard clean throughtout the 2 day install process. We love the drip irrigation in our gardens and hanging baskets!! After they were done, we didn't even know that they had been there.

More about AWS Irrigation Management Inc - No Longer In Business

AWS Irrigation is a quality lawn sprinkler installation contractor specializing in water conserving equipment to reduce water usage. Drip irrigation, rainwater harvesting, and weather-based controllers.