Stone Age Construction

c keay in Markham
c keay in Markham
6 reviews MARKHAM, ON

Stone work and landscape

Had a walkway built, steps faced, garden borders and retaining walls. The best materials I have seen in any high end property (in spite of my property not being a million dollar house. The work was done completely by hand to ensure precise measurements and solid construction. I was impressed by the beauty and design- the owner visited and listened to what I wanted, asked how I use or plan to use and gave me so much confidence that I allowed him to pick all materials, gave him budget and said surprise me- I was surprised.... at how much better it was than i expected.

My neighbour paid half as much for his at same time- his is already unlevel and looks cheap, mine has looked brand new for 3 years .