Vertdure Outaouais

HomeStars  >  Lawn Maintenance in Ottawa  >  Vertdure Outaouais

Reviews for Vertdure Outaouais

1 review Gatineau, QC

Money down the drain

My lawn is still full of weeds after 4 years. We had another company come to have a quote for next year and they told us our grass was in very bad shape. Stay away, they dont spray the weeds unless you call them to come back. Might as well take 350$ and throw it out the window and you will have the same results.

David from Ottawa
David from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Lawn service

Stay away! They have a poor customer service. Never return your calls!
They take your money and never show up! Watch out when you sign the cintract. They don't tell you but you are stuck with them for 3 to 4 years.

Tammy in Terrasse-vaudreuil
Tammy in Terrasse-vaudreuil
1 review PINCOURT, QC

Forever Green Vertdure Lawn Care

I am paying over $150 to CANCEL my contract. In order to get a competetive rate, you sign a contract locking you in for 4 years, without them telling you that. To cancel since my lawn shows no improvement whatsoever, I have to pay the amount of the "discount" for the 4 years..... Does that sound fair? Just go with any other company on a yearly basis, this one is no better in terms of quality.

tammy in Gatineau
tammy in Gatineau
1 review GATINEAU, QC

vert dure lawn care

I've been with this company for 3 years and have not seen any difference in the amount of weeds that I have nor is my grass any nicer. I tried to get them to stop coming only to find out that I have a 4 year contract that I was unaware of and was not told by the person that came to do the estimate on how much it would cost. READ WHAT YOU SIGN VERY CAREFULLY from them before signing. It will cost me over 250.00 to cancel. Don't get stuck like me. Find a good lawn care place, not VERTDURE.