Emily's Finishing

320 Hanlan Road Woodbridge ON

Reviews for Emily's Finishing

Sonya from Maple
Sonya from Maple

kitchen cabinet refinishing, table and chairs refinishing

They did an outstanding job on my kitchen. The table top is solid maple and we didn't want to lose the grain, so they stained it . The chairs were reupholstered and painted. The outcome far exceeded our expectations. Our kitchen cabinets were removed and meticulously painted white and new handles were installed . My husband and I were extremely pleased with the workmanship this company provided. Thank you Emily Finishing.

Furniture Refinishing

I would highly recommend Emily’s Finishing to anyone looking for quality work. They are very accommodating and a pleasure to deal with. Very much appreciated their input and suggestion about staining or painting my furniture and what the process and end result would be. Very comforting knowing they are up-front and honest and extremely knowledgeable. I will definitely be a repeat customer. Thank you – I love the work you did.

Esther from Markham
Esther from Markham

antique table repair refinishing and upholster chairs

Emily's Finishing
905-265-9073
320 Hanlan Road
Woodbridge

Update, they have said they will fix the legs of the table. I am hoping they will follow thru and the table will not break again. We would like to use it again soon.