Joe Schulz Waterproofing

559 Geneva Street St Catharines ON

Reviews for Joe Schulz Waterproofing

3 reviews Saint Catharines, ON

Waterproofing

Joe Schultz was very professional and fast with my friends place after I recommended them! I was again impressed with the workmanship and end cost. He has now done work for me and a close friend.

3 reviews Saint Catharines, ON

Waterproofing

Joe Schultz was awesome!!! I was very impressed with the price he quoted and he was fast and efficient. I can't believe they have a bad review on here! Looks like a competitor not a client! Joe Schultz was very impressive and easily found on Homestars, YellowPages.ca and Google. Thanks Mike for all your help and great price. My wife and I are very thankful!

cathy simpson in St catharines
cathy simpson in St catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

basement waterproofing and home renovations

LOVE this company!! my parents used their services 30 years ago and recommended them to us when my husband and i bought our first home! we have since recommended them to many friends and reletives!! Great family owned business....with great employees and great service!!

superdee9 St Catharines Ontario
superdee9 St Catharines Ontario
13 reviews St. Catharines, ON

basement waterproofing

I have seen at least 3 jobs that this guy has screwed up. He messed up my brother basement, my brothers rental property and a friends basement. This guy is a wolf in sheeps clothing and I certainly would not recommend his services to anyone