Joe Schulz Waterproofing

Grateful in St. Catharines
Grateful in St. Catharines
1 review St. Catharines, ON

Basement Waterproofing

From quoting the job to the finished project Mike’s team were extremely professional. The men in the crew were courteous and respectful towards me and my property. They arrived on time, worked quietly and cleaned up at the end of each day. They waterproofed the outside of my house and there was a lot of dirt to dig up. They kept everything well contained with very little disruption to my property which was a challenge with only a cars width distance between my house and my neighbours house. They were very respectful and careful not to spill over on to my neighbours on both sides’s property.
They didn’t leave coffee cups or cigarette butts anywhere. They did not use profanity or loud music during construction.
I got quotes from 3 other companies and two with big names in the business. Joe Schulz had the best follow up and the best price. Mike went well beyond the scope of the work. I found everyone on the team of 4 honest hardworking and their actions demonstrated they take pride in the job they do and they care their clients. I highly recommend Joe Schulz Waterproofing from NOTL.

3 reviews Saint Catharines, ON

Waterproofing

Joe Schultz was very professional and fast with my friends place after I recommended them! I was again impressed with the workmanship and end cost. He has now done work for me and a close friend.

3 reviews Saint Catharines, ON

Waterproofing

Joe Schultz was awesome!!! I was very impressed with the price he quoted and he was fast and efficient. I can't believe they have a bad review on here! Looks like a competitor not a client! Joe Schultz was very impressive and easily found on Homestars, YellowPages.ca and Google. Thanks Mike for all your help and great price. My wife and I are very thankful!

cathy simpson in St catharines
cathy simpson in St catharines
1 review Saint Catharines, ON

basement waterproofing and home renovations

LOVE this company!! my parents used their services 30 years ago and recommended them to us when my husband and i bought our first home! we have since recommended them to many friends and reletives!! Great family owned business....with great employees and great service!!

superdee9 St Catharines Ontario
superdee9 St Catharines Ontario
13 reviews Saint Catharines, ON

basement waterproofing

I have seen at least 3 jobs that this guy has screwed up. He messed up my brother basement, my brothers rental property and a friends basement. This guy is a wolf in sheeps clothing and I certainly would not recommend his services to anyone