Jaco Electric

Review for Jaco Electric

Dave in Pittsburgh
Dave in Pittsburgh
2 reviews Kingston, ON

Service upgrade and wiring of addition

Jaco Electric
613-387-2726
6420 15 Hwy
Seeleys Bay

Jason, the owner, showed to quote on time, and after reviewing drawings, provided a very competitive price. He always returned phone calls on time, and his crew were hard-working, honest, and true craftsmen at their trade. The wiring was consistently neat and well fastened. This job provided what I thought were some real challenges for them, yet his team met these challenges as if they were nothing. They made some suggestions for change when needed, worked in conditions that nobody could like, and in general, made us feel as if we were their only customer, despite how busy they were.

We are very, very happy with the work.

One minor criticism. We chose Decora style switches and I don't think they were Leviton brand. A couple of them failed on heavier circuits. This however, was a manufacturing defect, and not the fault of Jaco. There have been no other problems.

I deal with a couple of other electrical contractors at work in a commercial/industrial environment, and I was hesitant to use a company I wasn't familiar with. My fears were unfounded, and I will certainly recommend Jaco to my friends. Jaco is also an ESA approved contractor, and it certainly saved us a lot of work in having to co-ordinate inspections with the ESA.