DeJager Roofing

Reviews for DeJager Roofing

mikeartibello in Bowmanville
mikeartibello in Bowmanville
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Don' expect much after installation

Price was right, appears to be average quality for roofing. But post installation, good luck. I had a minor issue to be addressed, was told it would be done by "end of the week". Nobody showed up. That was around 3 months ago. Unable to contact them, not returning my phone calls. I hope I don't have any big problems down the road.

Doesn't return phone calls

Our family has used DeJager Roofing, over the past 10 years for several roofing projects and we have recommended them to several friends who were satisfied with the price and workmanship.
A year ago, they put a new roof on our garage, I had to keep calling them when they went past the promised date. The weather had held them up but they never bothered to call to advise there was a delay. They finally installed the new garage roof, it went over estimate, because of product availability. Paul offered to split the difference. In the end, I voluntarily paid the full amount.
There was a small leak that Paul came back and repaired fairly quickly.
This fall, a squirrel chewed the plastic roof vents on our house; they need to be replaced.
I have tried calling Paul's cell, home phone and a text message. The auto reply thanks me for calling and I can expect a return call. There have been no return calls; I am disappointed in the customer service.