City Window Cleaners

Reviews for City Window Cleaners

calgray alberta
calgray alberta

window and gutters

I decided that I did not want to clean my gutters or windows myself this year so I hired them and found that they came around my schedule and were fast. They did not make a mess and didn't ruin my garden.

Heartland
Heartland
3 reviews Cochrane, AB

Window cleaning

I hired them this summer for the first time to come once a week to clean my exterior windows, they did a great job and left my windows sparkling, they were easy to contact and schedule appointments with, and they always came as promised, they are a really promising company that holds up to their end of the deal