Culligan Water Conditioning

Culligan Water Conditioning

Reviews for Culligan Water Conditioning

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Water softener

I had leak on pipe going into water softener
Tech Andrew t. Was at my house 15 minutes
after I called
Did a great job fixing leak
Very professional and quick
Great attitude

Pascal Brunet from Stouffville
Pascal Brunet from Stouffville
9 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Installation of water filters - Culligan Water Conditioning - Barry Office

The good: The sales rep who came to our house knows his stuff. Very professional. Was perfectly on time.

The bad: The guy responsible for the install showed up an hour late for the appointment (which was scheduled for 8:00 to allow me to go to the office after). He looked at where he needed to connect the equipment and said he didn't have 1'' fittings, that he couldn't do the install. He blamed the sales guy for not telling them it needed 1'' fittings. He said he didn't know when he could get the parts, so they would call me back to re-schedule. I was furious, explaining to the installer that I had made a special point to the sales guy to make sure he took pictures and documented everything, and that I had scheduled to be home that morning to accomodate the installation. I called the office to see if a same-day visit was possible, willing to work from home the rest of the day to accomodate. The person responsible for scheduling told me it was not possible. I asked her if they could install the following week, as I had already planned on working from home that day to accomodate other work being done in my house. She said it couldn't be done. I called the sales rep - and he confirmed that he had indeed noted down on the work order that the 1'' fittings were required. The installer just never bothered reading it is my guess.

In any case, it has been two days since this...mess...and I am still waiting for the scheduling person to call me back to see if the installer can now come on a Saturday, so I don't need to miss more work to accomodate Culligan's incompetence. Otherwise, I'll need to plan on taking more time off to accomodate another visit.

While I understand that mistakes happen, the complete lack of effort from the Culligan operations team to recover and fix this in a way to minimize the inconvenience is shocking. I would expect a company of that stature and reputation to be all over this to make ir right. I guess once they have charged your credit card for the work (which they have already), they have no interest in making sure you are satisfied!

I would never recommend anyone use Culligan Water Conditionning (Barrie office). They obviously have no idea how to treat customers and it makes me wonder how they managed to stay in business for so long. The only reason I haven't cancelled the whole thing already is that I have invested a lot of time first meeting the sales guy, discussing on the phone, waiting for the installer to show up, multiple calls to the scheduler, etc...and I just want to get it done at this point.

________

Just to add to the review, I finally got an installation scheduled for them to come in next Saturday (July 8). Two days ago, their sales guy called me to let me know that there's an issue with the connection again, that they need to reduce from 1'' to 3/4''. While they are telling me that they do it all the time, that it doesn't affect the water pressure or flow, they refuse to guarantee it. At this point, I'm really stuck with using them, as I am already a month into it. But I can guarantee you that they will never see another dime from me after all this is over....

Private User reviews Brantford, ON

Culligan Brantford

My Culligan water softener system doesn't seem to be working properly even though its a newer system 2 years old We bought our house 2 years ago. Because I am the new owner of the house they said just to have a tech come look at it the charge would be $130 + whatever work they have to preform.
That is poor service from a company / Brand, when a product should still be under warranty but because I am a new owner of the house the warranty is VOID?
Mean while they will come to your house for free to test you water hardness............What a joke! Lost my business for ever.
Going to call another company and have the system replaced completely.

Tony  from Calgary
Tony from Calgary

culligan calgary

I purchased culligan softener system on November and had it installed 2 weeks later. The installation was very bad, the technician performed very rough job. So on that mid-night, my basement got flooding ( I hope I could upload pics here). Called them, they send the same tech back fixing the problem*^*Wow.
On beginning of Feb, I do understand salt tank almost full of water. Called them, they told me to wait. How long, nobody knows. I am still working on calling them.
In short, really really bad service.

Jennifer in Burlington
Jennifer in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Water Softener Installation

Culligan customer service has been great! From the first set up to confirm a water assessment to the after install follow up. Everyone has been friendly, courteous and knowledgeable! I would recommend Culligan to my friends, family and colleagues.

Steve Alexanders in Hamilton
Steve Alexanders in Hamilton
1 review HAMILTON, ON

Culligan HE water softener & RO system

After years of wanting a water softener we finally made the call to Culligan. Patrick McKeane came to our home, tested our water, explained the results and all our options from renting to owning. We purchased the HE system and after a professional install, Patrick returned to make sure we were satisfied, and did a walk through of the system. Patrick was very knowledgable, professional and fun to deal with. After a week of wonderful drinking water, and soft water for daily use we only had one question, why didn't we do this years ago. We highly recommend Culligan, and Patrick as your Water Consultant.

Mark in Brantford
Mark in Brantford
1 review BRANTFORD, ON

Reverse Osmosis and water softener

I got in touch with Patrick at the home show in Hamilton. When I first described the issues I was having with my water he told me not to work and he would come out and test my water for free. After the sale he was back to check up and make sure everything was working properly. Very nice courteous and friendly. Highly recommend! Afordable! Thanks culligan

chrisp in hamilton
chrisp in hamilton
6 reviews Beamsville, ON

water treatment

Culligan should be Callagain and again and again... because if you need service this is what you'll be doing. Finally called [competitor name removed -- Ed] and they helped me sameday, even though I didn't buy equipment from them (already working on removing culligan to replace with their's, prices are even more reasonable...best part is they are a CANADIAN company, not US owned) Culligan has lost alot of customers due to poor service, and I'm one more.

More about Culligan Water Conditioning

Helping you enjoy clean water, better water. Pure and simple. It pays to see the difference between HARD & soft water. High efficiency dishwashers can’t keep glasses spot-free if you have hard water. But a Culligan® High Efficiency Water Softener gives you spotless glassware while cutting operating costs by up ...
Looking for Water Filtration & Purification pros in Hamilton?