Weaver Exterior Remodeling

thelorenzfamily
thelorenzfamily
2 reviews Minesing, ON

Outstanding Work

I contacted Weaver Exterior Remodeling when a Facebook callout for recommendations resulted in nothing, and I resorted to a simple internet search. Now, I'm extremely glad I did!

I was impressed from the initial contact with Weaver. The sales representative came to our home not once, but twice, when we needed to see more accurately what he wanted to do. Our sales rep made a suggestion that I didn't even know was a possibility but made the work more affordable for us.The quote that was prepared fit within my anticipated budget perfectly.

The crew has just finished the work on our house and to say we are pleased would be an understatement. Their attention to detail was impressive, and our house looks amazing. They were polite and friendly, informative and a pleasure to have on our property. No loud music or foul language - just complete professionalism.

I would recommend Weaver to anyone looking for help remodeling the exterior of their house. I feel like I got tremendous value and am beyond pleased with the end result. They will be my first call when I'm ready for the next step in our home improvement plan!

Thank you for such a kind review. We're happy that we were able to meet your expectations with our work and service.

It's been a pleasure working with you and we look forward to working with you again.

Taya in Barrie
Taya in Barrie

Excellent Service and Exceptional Product

We hired Weaver Exterior Remodelling for a front entry makeover. My front door was typical builder grade and added nothing to the front of my home.
Right from the initial consultation with Jesse to the final installation Weaver was nothing less than exceptional.
Garth and Jesse helped guide in me in the right direction to make the most impact and best first impression my home could
make. I never felt as thought they were “up-selling” me or attempting to make me go beyond my budget.
The door arrived, on time and was installed by a very professional crew. (They even allowed my curious dogs in on the installation)
I have recommended Weaver to my family, and even had them install a new entry for my mother immediately following my installation.
My home now has the uniqueness I was looking for. The front entrance really sets the tone for your home, and I would not trust this first impression to anyone other than Weaver and the Dinan Brothers.

Valerie in Barrie
Valerie in Barrie

Eavestrough

Brett came and gave the estimate. Knowledgeable - and answered my concerns. Quote was in line to what I thought. Keith did the work - awesome worker. They were short crew due to vacation etc but kept the agreement .
I highly recommend this Company.
I did get 2 other estimates - actually I called a few more Companies - some did not return calls. Do not hesitate to call them! Office staff friendly and helpful.

Valerie thank you for your kind words. We will be sure to pass on your praise to Brett, Keith and our office staff. Our goal is to ensure every customer is happy with the service we provide. We are pleased to hear that your experience with us was a positive one.

Ken from Barrie
Ken from Barrie

Window and patio doors

We had new windows and patio doors installed by Accurate Aluminum Works in early 2013. They were efficient, professional and cleaned up after themselves. We are very satisfied with the job and also very satisfied with the quality and competency of Accurate Aluminum Works.

Thank you for your business and review Ken.

More about Weaver Exterior Remodeling

When one (exterior) door closes, another opens. We are a participating Green Ontario Fund contractor! In 2006, Jesse and Garth took a chance on the idea that two brothers with solid backgrounds in construction could build their own successful remodeling company. Weaver started in Barrie, Ontario, as Accurate Aluminum Works ...
Looking for Siding pros in Barrie?