Bats Canada Inc

jim in London
jim in London
2 reviews London, ON

Bat eradication.

After wildly chasing a few bats around our house several times we decided that professionals needed to be called in to eradicate our flying house guests. My wife called Bats Canada. We were very pleased with the service and professionalism of Kenny and company and are very happy with the results. Although we heard our winged friends frantically trying to get back into their warm winter hiding spot this fall we have not had the unpleasant surprise of any close encounters in our house. Thank you Bats Canada. Jim and Kim - Barrie Ontario

Lynn in London
Lynn in London
1 review Chesterville, ON

Bat removal

We have had bats in our home occasionally over the past few years but decided to hire Kenny when the bats started to show up more regularly and earlier in the season. We learned of Bats Canada through an online search and were impressed by what we read. Kenny returned our call promptly and made arrangements to come out to our home. Once again we were impressed by his knowledge of bats and how they had been entering our home. After finding the entry points, he sealed up the remainder of the roof edge and installed one way bat evacuation tubes. Since then we have not had one bat sighting or entry into the home. All that remains is the removal of the evacuation tubes and the sealing of those areas as well. The work was done efficiently and with the 5 yr guarantee is well worth the price for our peace of mind. We highly recommend Bats Canada for anyone with bat problems.

Scott Gregory from London
Scott Gregory from London

Removal of Bats and house proofing for Bat entry

We have a Cape Cod Style home and in the spring of 2015 noticed a bat one evening in the upstairs, through the night. I was able to open a window and screen and it flew off. We usually have bats in the summer flying outside at dusk, doing there thing, and for the past two years had not noticed any, but this year they were back. So I put the one incident down to chance, but in August it happened again, so I found Bats Canada by reviews on line and thought I would give them a call. Surprisingly they were located in London On. and when I called they were near Toronto on a job, but told me they would call me back to discuss promptly. Kenny did so within two days and within a week we hired them to do the job and I must say they did a fine job. After a few weeks went by they returned again to double check everything and to seal up the traps that they put at various locations. I am pleased to say that we have not had a further issue, but if we do down the road, I feel very confident that one call will be all that's required to have them return to check out any issues. I really support a company that stands behind their word and service and from the other reviews I have read online, I feel that I made a good decision to higher these folks. The other think I liked is that they deal only with Bats and not like a pest removal company that deals with many issues and maybe not to the best end result alway. Thanks Kenny, very appreciated.

Sag71 from London
Sag71 from London

Bat proofing

In 2010 Bats Canada bat proofed out 1874 century home. We had experienced bats in the house on a regular basis and after the work was completed not a single one. In August of this year (2015) we had a bat in the house. I contacted Kenny and he promptly arranged to come out and have a look. He found a small section of caulking that had failed, and although we were past the 5 year warranty, he fixed it and insisted that no payment was required. Companies that stand behind their product and service will always be the ones I choose to do business with, and I can say without hesitation that Bats Canada is one of those companies.

Dan from London
Dan from London
1 review Port Colborne, ON

Bat removal, sealing & screening of vents, fascia, etc.

Before I called Bats Canada, I had another local pest contractor try to remove the bats, but he wasn't successful. He put two shields in the front roof-line of the home, hoping that it would resolve the issue. Needless to say, it was not fixed as I could still hear scratching from the attic. I tried to contact the local guy two more times and he answered the phone, but he never came back to the house.
I then found Bats Canada online, gave Kenny a call and he came to the house on the day he promised. Kenny & his work partner did the job quickly and effectively. Vents were screened, 4 new shields were installed and they used a lot of caulking to 'bat seal' the home.
The results were good, in about 1 - 2 days after they arrived and completed their work, there was no more bat noise in the attic.
Kenny dropped by the house today, and removed the one way portals (for bats that were inside the walls and attic of the house). Good news....still no bat noise.
Kenny once again indicated that there is a 5 year warranty and to call him if their is any more issues with bats.
Kenny & his colleague did a good job.

R. Riley from London
R. Riley from London
1 review Carleton Place, ON

Bat proofing and removal

I have nothing but good things to say about Ken and his company, Bats Canada.
We live just outside Carleton Place, in Beckwith, and were unsure if Ken would service our area. After reading the reviews I gave Ken a call. And the rest is history.
After speaking with Ken about 8 days ago, and reading the reviews, I felt confident he was the person to hire. I sent some pictures of our house and Ken gave me a quote. Ken said he would call me the next time he was in the Ottawa area, sometime in October.
Last Sunday I received a call from Ken stating he would be there on Tuesday, was I pleased and surprised. Then on Sunday night Ken called again and said he would be there at 2:00 pm
on Monday.
Sure enough, Ken arrives at 2:00 pm. That's a first, what company shows up when they say they will, if they show up at all.
We chat a bit, he answers my concerns, then he and his partner go to work. I might add, by now it is raining, but that didn't stop Ken.
They worked non stop and finished in 4 hours, when he said he would. All the while answering my questions.
Ken is very professional, hard working, thorough.
I highly recommend Bats Canada to solve your bat problem.
Now I just watch for a decrease in bat activity in the coming nights.
Don't bother with other companies, just give Ken a call.

me a quote

rick bonneau from London
rick bonneau from London
2 reviews Essex, ON

Bat removal

After finding bats in my basement, I contacted two local pest control companies who gave me differing stories of my dilemma. I went on line and found BATS WINDSOR (Bats Canada) and phoned. I spoke to Kenny, who within minutes had my property on google earth and knew exactly how and where the bats were getting in. We arranged a time for him to come out and within the week he was at my door. In many years of rental home ownership, I have dealt with dozens and dozens of subcontractors, but Kenny is by far the most honest, pleasant and most competent worker I have ever come across. Both he and his helper, (sorry I forgot your name) are true professionals. They came back as promised to remove the oneway openings and ensure the problem was taken care of. To say that I am completely satisfied is an understatement.
THANKS AGAIN!!!

Chambers from London
Chambers from London

Bat Removal

We were very pleased with work Kenny from Bats Canada did. He inspected our structure found two location that the bats were entering and placed one way exit devices at those locations. He sealed the remaining pars of our home. He answered all our questions and explained all the work he would be doing. Kenny returned when the weather turned cooler to remove the exit devices and caulked the holes. We would recommend Bats Canada. I have no doubt that the 5 year guarantee will be honoured.

Thomas millar from Peterborough
Thomas millar from Peterborough
1 review Peterborough, ON

Bat eradication

I could not believe the instant response regarding my need to proof my house against bat invasion. Kenny arrived on the day he arranged, at the time he arranged, and completed the job as arranged immediately.
He is talented and knowledgable and works hard to complete the job leaving no mess and no stone unturned.
It certainly lived up to the expression " you only get what you pay for", and I felt that the cost was justified and fair.
This man is a man to be trusted, and an expert in his field.

Sandy/Bob from Cambridge
Sandy/Bob from Cambridge
4 reviews Brant, ON

Bat removal

After a problem with a couple of bats in our living space, we called Kenny August 14, 2015 and on August 18th, he was here with his colleague to help us. We can't say enough about their professionalism and courtesy. We are so comfortable knowing the problem has been taken care of. They worked tirelessly and diligently on our home sealing it and even putting up pieces of fascia that an unreliable contractor didn't finish. He installed one way traps and will remove them in the fall. We would not hesitate to recommend Bats Canada! Thank you Kenny so much!

More about Bats Canada Inc

Bats Canada Inc is a bat removal-control company. We have provided for over 20 years humane solutions to bat problems for homeowners, businesses and not for profit organizations across Ontario. Our Mission is to provide a bat free home to our clients by using high quality materials and our expertise ...
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in London?