Bats Canada Inc

rick bonneau from London
rick bonneau from London
2 reviews Essex, ON

Bat removal

After finding bats in my basement, I contacted two local pest control companies who gave me differing stories of my dilemma. I went on line and found BATS WINDSOR (Bats Canada) and phoned. I spoke to Kenny, who within minutes had my property on google earth and knew exactly how and where the bats were getting in. We arranged a time for him to come out and within the week he was at my door. In many years of rental home ownership, I have dealt with dozens and dozens of subcontractors, but Kenny is by far the most honest, pleasant and most competent worker I have ever come across. Both he and his helper, (sorry I forgot your name) are true professionals. They came back as promised to remove the oneway openings and ensure the problem was taken care of. To say that I am completely satisfied is an understatement.
THANKS AGAIN!!!

Chambers from London
Chambers from London
1 review London, ON

Bat Removal

We were very pleased with work Kenny from Bats Canada did. He inspected our structure found two location that the bats were entering and placed one way exit devices at those locations. He sealed the remaining pars of our home. He answered all our questions and explained all the work he would be doing. Kenny returned when the weather turned cooler to remove the exit devices and caulked the holes. We would recommend Bats Canada. I have no doubt that the 5 year guarantee will be honoured.

Thomas millar from Peterborough
Thomas millar from Peterborough
1 review Peterborough, ON

Bat eradication

I could not believe the instant response regarding my need to proof my house against bat invasion. Kenny arrived on the day he arranged, at the time he arranged, and completed the job as arranged immediately.
He is talented and knowledgable and works hard to complete the job leaving no mess and no stone unturned.
It certainly lived up to the expression " you only get what you pay for", and I felt that the cost was justified and fair.
This man is a man to be trusted, and an expert in his field.

Sandy/Bob from Cambridge
Sandy/Bob from Cambridge
4 reviews Brant, ON

Bat removal

After a problem with a couple of bats in our living space, we called Kenny August 14, 2015 and on August 18th, he was here with his colleague to help us. We can't say enough about their professionalism and courtesy. We are so comfortable knowing the problem has been taken care of. They worked tirelessly and diligently on our home sealing it and even putting up pieces of fascia that an unreliable contractor didn't finish. He installed one way traps and will remove them in the fall. We would not hesitate to recommend Bats Canada! Thank you Kenny so much!

mcivor51 from London
mcivor51 from London
1 review Georgina, ON

Bat Proofing

I would like to thank Kenny and his team for the great work they did on bat proofing my home. We had bats for many years and became quite good at catching and releasing them from our home. Our pets would not go by our heat registers since they could hear the bats. Since the Spring there has not been any signs or sounds that bats are still living in our home. Kenny called that night after he sealed our house to ask if everything was o.k. He was very knowledgeable about bats and took time to educate me on their habits. Thanks again Kenny for a job well done-Keswick

shugrl from London
shugrl from London
1 review Port Perry, ON

Bat removal

We've lived with bats in the roofline for 40 years. Every summer for as long as I can remember we've had bats get into our house. Bats Canada came last summer, removed our colony of large brown bats, &sealed everything up. We haven't had a bat in the house all summer, we aren't hearing them in the ceilings! They performed a miracle! I am so grateful!

Ruth R.  from Midland, Ontario
Ruth R. from Midland, Ontario
1 review Tiny, ON

Bat removal and prevention

My problem with bats wanting to make their home, in my home has been fixed today. I contacted Bats Canada, on Wednesday September 2, they came today, Saturday September 5, the last Saturday of the long weekend this summer, all the way from London, Ontario, to Midland Ontario.
They specialize in bat removal and prevention only!
I emailed Kenny pictures of my house and he gave me a quote over the phone and email which was totally accurate when they came today to do the work, no surprises of a higher price when they got here.
Kenny and Paul were prompt, extremely professional, polite, courteous, and compassionate, informed me of everything they were doing and why, worked fast to complete everything and also doing some things that were above and beyond their job, without charging extra.
They sealed all around my house, fixed things that the last contractor left undone leading to my problem. Adding flashing and fixed the flashing that was previously installed improperly, also installing aluminum fascia that was removed by previous contractor and not replaced leaving a large gap for the bats to explore.
Bats Canada has restored my faith in contractors again. Previously operating a “roofing” business they are experts in what needs to be checked out and fixed to prevent further problems. They sealed up my house completely, not just the areas where the bats appear to be “hanging out” therefore, stopping any future problems.
Price was reasonable considering all they did, you get what you pay for I am learning with contractors, and I received a 5 year written warranty.
I have had previous attempts to fix the problem; it was cheaper in price but didn’t work. I should have contacted Bats Canada in the first place.
Kenny will be back in a few weeks to check everything out.
I would highly recommend them to anyone.

Gordon Varney from Brant
Gordon Varney from Brant
1 review Brant, ON

Bat removal and attic sealing

Kenny is super, just super. Good discussions in the phone and vial email before, on time, worked through the day even though the weather was poor, and he completely solved the problem. And he is going to follow up when the soffits and facia are done to ensure everything remains sealed. He absolutely knows what he is doing, and does it promptly. Should have called him years ago. Service wasn't cheap, but worth *every* penny, no regrets.

Dorothy from Hope
Dorothy from Hope
1 review Campbellcroft, ON

Bat problem

I hired Kenny's company a week ago for a bat problem. Kenny showed up on time, fully prepared for the job. Kenny answered all my questions and concerns. Kenny worked hard all day, he did not leave until he was satisfied that he had sealed every possible spot a bat could enter. Kenny placed one way exit vents on my house, and said he will be back to remove them in the fall. Kenny followed up with a phone call the next morning to see if I had any problems. I have not seen or heard a bat since he was here. Kenny's work has a five year warranty. I would recommend Bats Canada to anybody needing his services. Thank you Kenny. See you in the fall.

Dale from Brantford
Dale from Brantford
1 review Brantford, ON

Bat Removal

After having several unpleasant encounters after dark at various times throughout the year both before and after hiring 2 other so called bat removal experts. Our house has never seemed more quiet and peaceful. We finally have peace of mind after using Bat Canada. We were very pleased with their attention to detail. Thanks again Kenny and his team.

More about Bats Canada Inc

Bats Canada Inc is a bat removal-control company. We have provided for over 20 years humane solutions to bat problems for homeowners, businesses and not for profit organizations across Ontario. Our Mission is to provide a bat free home to our clients by using high quality materials and our expertise ...
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in London?