Bats Canada Inc

Janice in London
Janice in London
0 reviews London, ON

Bat Removal Warranty

Kenny removed our bats three years ago and did a great job. He returned today to check because we still have bats that just love our house. He made sure all was good. His warranty is great and he stands behind his work. Easy to contact and great service.

hi Janice thank you for the review no more bats is what I do

John in Toronto
John in Toronto
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Thank goodness I found Kenny.

Thank goodness I found Kenny.  I previously hired 2 separate companies to figure out what was making noises in my attic, both of them tried different things however the noises continued and they could not figure it out.  I hired Kenny who gave me a guarantee he would find and eliminate any critters from the house.  It took Kenny about 10 minutes to pinpoint the problem and gave me full confidence he will exit any critters and seal all entry points.  He was very polite, professional and tidy, I am very happy with his work and highly recommend him.  Thanks Kenny.

Hightower
Hightower
0 reviews Ajax, ON

Bat Proofing - What a relief.

UPDATED POST:
When Kenny from Bats Canada returned to remove the bat exclusion device (tube), I mentioned that I was experiencing a water leak from the my chimney stack. He promptly went onto the roof and found the caulking around the stack had disintegrated. He re-caulked the stack and checked other stacks and vents for poor caulking and touched them up also. This was an unexpected and very appreciated. His service is second to none. Thank you for this Kenny.

ORIGINAL POST APRIL 20, 2021:
After having three bats in the house over a couple of weeks regardless of my effort to find and plug entry points and sleepless nights due to a bat flying near our heads on multiple occasions late at night, i decided to use Bats Canada to resolve the issue. Kenny is a very friendly person and explained a lot during his visit. The house was sealed in no time and the entry point was found and mitigated. No issues ever since this work was completed for two season now. I have been recommending Bats Canada to anyone I hear with a bat problem. This is his specialty. Do not hire a raccoon guy to do this job. Worth every penny.

hi 👋thank you for the work and review it is a specialty it's not hard to getting them out its hard to keep them out let me know if they ever come back and I got you covered thank you

Jason N
Jason N
0 reviews Windsor, ON

Bat removal and Batproofing

I have nothing but praise for Kenny and Bats Canada. We noticed bat droppings in our attic one summer. When Kenny came to inspect our home, he was able to identify the points of entry within minutes. He subsequently spent the entire day caulking all gaps and installing wire mesh over roof ventilation. His caulking job was impeccable and it dries to become transparent. He also removed the bats in a humane way by installing one-way traps which prevent bats from re-entering once they exit the attic. I wouldn’t bother wasting money on anyone else. Kenny is worth every penny and will do the job correctly the first time.

thanks for the kind review its what I do 😎

Dick
Dick
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Bat proofing our home.

This service is the way service should be. No shortcuts, very tidy work and arrived on time.
Just good old fashioned service.
No name on the truck which we consider important.
The proprietor Ken is a true professional.

thank for the work and review it's what I do do it right the first time

Vince in Hamilton
Vince in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Bat Proofing

We suspected we had bats in our attic and had wildlife company come out a few times but did not find any evidence of bats. In the fall of 2020 we saw some bats flying around the outside and then that’s when I called Kenny. He was very informative and told me that we had wait until spring before we could do anything.

He put me on the waiting list and like clock work he reached out and asked if I was still interested in getting the work done. There was no pressure and felt very comfortable proceeding with Kenny as that all he does. Whereas wildlife company are more about animal removal.

He did an excellent job and addressed areas where I’m sure others would not have. Sealing around the house was professionally done and you can’t even notice.

If you want the job done right, Kenny is your guy! I highly recommend Bats Canada!!

thanks for the kind response bats is all do

Trevor in Toronto
Trevor in Toronto
0 reviews Aylmer, ON

Removal of Bats and re-seal after work done buy roofers

We had hired Kenny almost 5 years ago to remove the bats that we had in our attic. We were bat free for almost the entire 5 year warranty that he offers. Unfortunately due to a roof repair done by another contactor we ended up having bats again. We called Kenny and he came out right away and fixed the problem again, even with this being no fault of his own. Kenny is super friendly and does exceptional work. There is no one that comes close to the hard work and attention to detail that Kenny offers.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Bat proofing done right

I originally had work done by another company and the bats came back. Kenny came out in August and did the job right. He explained every detail and completed additional work. Since then no bats. As promised, he came out today and removed the bat exit doors. I'm very happy with work that Kenny completed and would highly recommend Bats Canada

Bat proofing

We had 15-20 bats in our attic. They’d come out every night. These guys came and sealed the entire house, put one way doors so the bats could get out. We haven’t seen any bats since. Also, squirrels were ripping holes in roof. Could be how bats were getting in. They took care of that as well. And they even cleaned out my eaves troughs since they were up there anyway!!! Thanks guys!!!

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto
1 review London, ON

What a Relief!

When you have one of these bats flying over your head in your bedroom at 4:30 am in the morning you realize - you can't have this happening in your family home.

Very happy with the response from Kenny/Bats Canada. We contacted him the same morning we had the bat and he responded that day and arranged a time for that week for the visit. Based on our address and google streetview he was already able to give a solid guess as to where the bats were getting in.

Once he arrived and started working - his guess was correct. He quickly fixed up the area and gave us assurances that the issue was solved. He also went all around the house and sealed up any potential trouble spots. So far - so good - no bats in the house. Kenny knows his stuff and you want a pro for this.

Thanks Kenny for the quick response and repair of the issue!

More about Bats Canada Inc

Bats Canada Inc is a bat removal-control company. We have provided for over 20 years humane solutions to bat problems for homeowners, businesses and not for profit organizations across Ontario. Our Mission is to provide a bat free home to our clients by using high quality materials and our expertise ...
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in London?