Pest & Animal Control

Kim C in New Tecumseth
Kim C in New Tecumseth
0 reviews New Tecumseth, ON

Bat exclusion

Kenny is a hard working individual and was very honest. His quote had no hidden costs or extras and the work was exactly as he described (thorough). I was getting ready for vacation and was having different family members coming in to take care of my 80 year old mother who is not always steady on her feet. Bats decided to make an appearance and traumatize both of us. Kenny and his employee were already on a job on the civic holiday Monday (which was very hot and humid) and drove for over an hour after they finished to come to our rescue. I highly recommend his work. Its 10+. His costs may seem high to some, but you are getting a professional job. You will get what you pay for. Words of thanks can not express the gratitude to be going on vacation knowing that the bats are moving out!!!!

Clarke Family in London
Clarke Family in London
0 reviews London, ON

Bat removal

Two summers ago we had the unfortunate experience of a bat flying down from our the third story of our heritage house and entering our main living area. My husband and I thought we dealt with the problem by catching it ourselves. Problem not solved. Two years later, not once, but twice, we were traumatized by a bat flying around our main living area. After researching bats we were alarmed to discover where there is one, there could potentially be a colony living silently within the walls of your home. Calling Bat Canada was the best decision we could have made. Kenny came within a day of our phone call, gave us so much information, and worked quickly and humanely to rid our home of bats. We recently had work done on the exterior of our home and because of Kenny’s expertise in fascia, soffit, and siding, he was not only able to identify any potential entry points, he also corrected small problems left undo by our last contractor. Bats Canada is not an inexpensive service, but bat removal is complicated. If you want the job done humanely, quickly, and done right the first time, we highly recommend hiring Kenny. You will not hire a more knowledgeable, courteous, and professional specialist than Kenny. Kenny stands by his guarantee and truly cares about giving his customers peace of mind in their homes.
With Thanks from the Clarke Family.

Kelly Clarke
Kitchener, Ontario

Erin in Oakville
Erin in Oakville

Bat removal from roof

We realized we had a bat problem in our roof and that it was probably ongoing for some time. Found Bats Canada online and called Kenny. He was able to come out quickly to complete the job and we waved goodbye to the bats for the last time that night - it’s been nearly two weeks now. Kenny is extremely knowledgeable, courteous and prompt and we would definitely recommend him!

J in Spruce Grove
J in Spruce Grove
0 reviews Arthur, ON

Bat removal

Bats Canada is a company you can depend on.
Kenny’s communication skills were flawless while dealing with unseasonable weather this spring. Kenny and his work mate were both polite and respectful while entering the home. His service was essential in closing the impending sale of the house. Payment was made with our heartfelt appreciation!

Hi Joyce thank you for review glad to help nice to meet you and your family thanks for your hospitality and lunch thanks

Paul in Tottenham
Paul in Tottenham
0 reviews , ON

Bat control

519-495-0131
1234 Osborne Street
London
N5W 3J1

Short story...if you have a bat problem don't go anywhere else. These people are professional and extremely knowledgeable about what they do. They also care about the animals they are helping remove from your home, after all it's not the bat's fault that they like to be warm in your walls. I have tried other wildlife removal services and was more than disappointed. You will not be disappointed with Bats Canada. Although the price may seem high I have a large house with very steep roofs and Kenny installed metal strips under the shingles at the eaves to ensure that creatures were not able to chew their way back in. it was a big job! Oh...I have not seen a bat since.

thanks for the great review I am glad your happy with my work.

Glenn in Peterborough
Glenn in Peterborough
0 reviews Peterborough, ON

Bat Solution

We had bats in our home periodically in 2016. I contacted Kenny and he replied quickly. He provided the cost for the procedure of bat proofing our home and guaranteed his work for 5 years.His knowledge of bats and their habits is excellent. He knows when they breed and knows not to restrict their access to their roosts during this time.
In 2017, I was suspicious that a bat may have set off a motion alarm. I contacted Bats Canada and Kenny was on site soon to check for potential entry sites. He ensured that any tiny entry sites were closed off. Now in 2018, we have been totally bat free!
I am very pleased with Kenny's work. Bats Canada is the expert in this area.
We are very pleased with the work of this company. They are the experts in keeping bats out of your home.

thanks for the great review I am glad your happy with my work thanks

Frank in Uxbridge
Frank in Uxbridge
0 reviews Uxbridge, ON

Bats Canada

If you have Bat's in your home there is only one call you have to make,that's to Ken at Bat's Canada.
I have been a home owner for over forty years have had numerous so called professionals in to do work on my homes and not one of them come close to Ken and his associates professioalism and commiment to their work.
He said they would be there in two weeks on the 25 of August and he was, quoted a price and stuck to it,answered all my wife's questions, (there were quit a few) took his time and didn't rush her or brush her off, said he would be back early October to remove the bat doors and was there first week of October, we didn't have to phone and ask when and if he was coming he was there as promised.
Since Ken and his associate have sealed our house we have had NO bats in our home.
Happy Wife Happy Life Thanks Ken.

happy to help

Private User reviews London, ON

House sealed off from bats

519-495-0131
1234 Osborne Street
London
N5W 3J1

Bats Canada Inc. We are totally satisfied with the exceptional work provided by Kenny. It's been a few months now and we are bat-free. Thanks Kenny, we'll give you an A+.

Thanks that's what I do glad your happy with my work

Private User reviews Walkerton, ON

Bat Proofing

Kenny is, hands down, the hardest worker I have seen in a long time. Well worth the cost. Sealed every inch of our house and took his time making sure the work was of utmost quality. Professional and knowledgeable is how we would describe Bats Canada Inc. We highly recommend this company to rid your home of bats! Thank you Kenny and helper!

Thanks for the kind words I did it right and work hard thanks

solving our bat problem

We would give Kenny and his partner more than 10 out of 10 if it was possible. We have lived in this older home in Simcoe for 25 years and pretty much every summer for the past number of years, we have been visited by several bats inside the house each summer. In June, we had our first visitor of the 2017 summer and decided that it was time to put an end to the yearly visits. We read reviews on several pest control companies and then we found Bats Canada and read the excellent reviews provided by previous customers.
I will admit we were a bit taken aback by the cost we were quoted but based on the testimonials provided by so many people all over Ontari, we decided that it would be money well spent. We WERE NOT DISAPPOINTED! Kenny and his partner came to the house in June and spent several hours sealing our home and installing temporary one way doors in the roof. We were very impressed by their knowledge and willingness to take the time to answer our questions. They were very thorough in the work they did and completed their work with complete confidence in the job that they had done, which in turn made us feel confident as well. We are now midway through September and Kenny has returned to remove the one way doors. The bats however, HAVE NOT RETURNED!.
We cannot express strongly enough, how relieved we are to have had a bat free summer since the arrival of Bats Canada. Thank you guys for a job well done and we will be certain to pass on our high praise for the work you do to anyone we come across down the road who is experiencing a similar problem.

great review I work hard and do it right thanks for the work

More about Bats Canada Inc

Bats Canada Inc is a bat removal-control company. We have provided for over 18 years humane solutions to bat problems for homeowners, businesses and not for profit organizations across Ontario. Our Mission is to provide a bat free home to our clients by using high quality materials and our expertise ...