Pest & Animal Control

C. Lapointe in Toronto
1 review Lombardy, ON

Modern Day Superhero!

N5W 3J1

Kenny is truly a modern day superhero without the cape! Within a month of purchasing our dream home we discovered a bat in the basement. It's nothing hubby declared....probably got in when we were moving. Three more bats appeared within a month which sent me scrambling to the internet to learn more about bats that I ever wanted to know! This is when I first came across Bats Canada. The website was a wealth of information about bat behaviour. Suffice to say it took another year and multiple bat encounters later to convince hubby that we did indeed have a problem! I reached out to Bat's Canada, sent in some pictures of our home and had an estimate within hours. It wasn't cheap so hubby decided he could resolve the problem himself by patching a few holes where he thought the bats might be getting in. No change. After every bat that was dramatically removed from our personal space, with a combination of screaming and running for cover (me) and the practicing of badminton skills (hubby), hubby tried to reassure me that that that was "the last one". It wasn't until we heard the scrabbling noises of bats in our walls and ceilings every morning and evening that he too started to be creeped out by the situation. So I called another wildlife company for an estimate. Within minutes, based on my extensive bat research, I lost confidence in their knowledge and ability to solve the problem. I called Bats Canada. Kenny was forthright, honest and confident. I started to breath a sigh of relief. Kenny and his partner arrived sooner than expected. With tubes of caulking flying and a pocket full of screws, he worked non-stop sealing up every crack in our soffit, fascia, brick, chimney, roof vents, siding and dormers. The other wildlife company guessed that the bats were coming in the chimney. Within 10 minutes of being on the roof, Kenny knew the bats were coming in the dormers. Like a superhero that flies in to save the day, the bats are now gone! Bats Canada seems expensive until you see the work that Kenny does. Kenny also returned to remove the bat doors exactly when promised. Bats Canada also offers the best guarantee in the business. We didn't even realize the stress we were experiencing until the bats were gone. We consider every penny money well spent!

Pam in Saint Thomas
Pam in Saint Thomas
1 review Saint Thomas, ON

Bats

My cat is a serial killer.

Bat 2 lost its life on the second floor. In the middle of the night, the cat launched off the bed. I hear one quick peep. Lights on. Cat with a bat in its mouth. A month earlier, I thought I had a bird in the house (cat got it). Now I realize it wasn't a bird (Bat 1).

Bat 3 lost its life on the main floor.

The cat is worth his weight in gold.....but now I see I have a problem and call Bats Canada. They came quickly, but in the interim, Bat 4 fell down the wall to my basement sanctuary.

No floor was safe!

In the last week, I had barricaded myself in the living room......and, if the cat wasn't around, I was under a blanket.

But then came my heroes!! Bats Canada came quickly, worked efficiently (and non-stop!!!), and did an incredibly thorough job. As others have written, this was not an inexpensive thing, but peace of mind is a priceless thing! These gentlemen are extremely service-oriented and professional.

For anyone with a bat problem, I would strongly recommend their service. I didn't see a single bat after they were here.

Kim C in New Tecumseth
Kim C in New Tecumseth
1 review New Tecumseth, ON

Bat exclusion

N5W 3J1

Kenny is a hard working individual and was very honest. His quote had no hidden costs or extras and the work was exactly as he described (thorough). I was getting ready for vacation and was having different family members coming in to take care of my 80 year old mother who is not always steady on her feet. Bats decided to make an appearance and traumatize both of us. Kenny and his employee were already on a job on the civic holiday Monday (which was very hot and humid) and drove for over an hour after they finished to come to our rescue. I highly recommend his work. Its 10+. His costs may seem high to some, but you are getting a professional job. You will get what you pay for. Words of thanks can not express the gratitude to be going on vacation knowing that the bats are moving out!!!!

Clarke Family in London
Clarke Family in London
1 review London, ON

Bat removal

N5W 3J1

Two summers ago we had the unfortunate experience of a bat flying down from our the third story of our heritage house and entering our main living area. My husband and I thought we dealt with the problem by catching it ourselves. Problem not solved. Two years later, not once, but twice, we were traumatized by a bat flying around our main living area. After researching bats we were alarmed to discover where there is one, there could potentially be a colony living silently within the walls of your home. Calling Bat Canada was the best decision we could have made. Kenny came within a day of our phone call, gave us so much information, and worked quickly and humanely to rid our home of bats. We recently had work done on the exterior of our home and because of Kenny’s expertise in fascia, soffit, and siding, he was not only able to identify any potential entry points, he also corrected small problems left undo by our last contractor. Bats Canada is not an inexpensive service, but bat removal is complicated. If you want the job done humanely, quickly, and done right the first time, we highly recommend hiring Kenny. You will not hire a more knowledgeable, courteous, and professional specialist than Kenny. Kenny stands by his guarantee and truly cares about giving his customers peace of mind in their homes.
With Thanks from the Clarke Family.

Kelly Clarke
Kitchener, Ontario

Erin in Oakville
Erin in Oakville

Bat removal from roof

We realized we had a bat problem in our roof and that it was probably ongoing for some time. Found Bats Canada online and called Kenny. He was able to come out quickly to complete the job and we waved goodbye to the bats for the last time that night - it’s been nearly two weeks now. Kenny is extremely knowledgeable, courteous and prompt and we would definitely recommend him!

J in Spruce Grove
J in Spruce Grove
1 review Arthur, ON

Bat removal

Bats Canada is a company you can depend on.
Kenny’s communication skills were flawless while dealing with unseasonable weather this spring. Kenny and his work mate were both polite and respectful while entering the home. His service was essential in closing the impending sale of the house. Payment was made with our heartfelt appreciation!

Hi Joyce thank you for review glad to help nice to meet you and your family thanks for your hospitality and lunch thanks

Paul in Tottenham
Paul in Tottenham
2 reviews , ON

Bat control

Short story...if you have a bat problem don't go anywhere else. These people are professional and extremely knowledgeable about what they do. They also care about the animals they are helping remove from your home, after all it's not the bat's fault that they like to be warm in your walls. I have tried other wildlife removal services and was more than disappointed. You will not be disappointed with Bats Canada. Although the price may seem high I have a large house with very steep roofs and Kenny installed metal strips under the shingles at the eaves to ensure that creatures were not able to chew their way back in. it was a big job! Oh...I have not seen a bat since.

thanks for the great review I am glad your happy with my work.

Glenn in Peterborough
Glenn in Peterborough
1 review Peterborough, ON

Bat Solution

We had bats in our home periodically in 2016. I contacted Kenny and he replied quickly. He provided the cost for the procedure of bat proofing our home and guaranteed his work for 5 years.His knowledge of bats and their habits is excellent. He knows when they breed and knows not to restrict their access to their roosts during this time.
In 2017, I was suspicious that a bat may have set off a motion alarm. I contacted Bats Canada and Kenny was on site soon to check for potential entry sites. He ensured that any tiny entry sites were closed off. Now in 2018, we have been totally bat free!
I am very pleased with Kenny's work. Bats Canada is the expert in this area.
We are very pleased with the work of this company. They are the experts in keeping bats out of your home.

thanks for the great review I am glad your happy with my work thanks

Frank in Uxbridge
Frank in Uxbridge
1 review Uxbridge, ON

Bats Canada

If you have Bat's in your home there is only one call you have to make,that's to Ken at Bat's Canada.
I have been a home owner for over forty years have had numerous so called professionals in to do work on my homes and not one of them come close to Ken and his associates professioalism and commiment to their work.
He said they would be there in two weeks on the 25 of August and he was, quoted a price and stuck to it,answered all my wife's questions, (there were quit a few) took his time and didn't rush her or brush her off, said he would be back early October to remove the bat doors and was there first week of October, we didn't have to phone and ask when and if he was coming he was there as promised.
Since Ken and his associate have sealed our house we have had NO bats in our home.
Happy Wife Happy Life Thanks Ken.

happy to help

Private User reviews London, ON

House sealed off from bats

Bats Canada Inc. We are totally satisfied with the exceptional work provided by Kenny. It's been a few months now and we are bat-free. Thanks Kenny, we'll give you an A+.

Thanks that's what I do glad your happy with my work

More about Bats Canada Inc

Bats Canada Inc is a bat removal-control company. We have provided for over 18 years humane solutions to bat problems for homeowners, businesses and not for profit organizations across Ontario. Our Mission is to provide a bat free home to our clients by using high quality materials and our expertise ...
Looking for Pest & Animal Control pros in London?