Port Perry Moving & Storage

Brett Jeffs in Peterborough
Brett Jeffs in Peterborough
0 reviews , ON

The Jeffs of Trent Hills

Dan and his Team from Port Perry Moving and storage just recent completed my families move. We could not be more pleased with how our move went. These guys are personable, honest and hard working. They took a lot of our “moving” stress away. We moved from the house we have called home for 20 years, yes we had accrued a lot of stuff. The Team took care of it as if it was there own. Nothing broken, nothing damaged and not 1 mark on the walls. We have informed our Real Estate Agent of this great Team From Port Perry Moving and Storage. I am sure she will be recommending them to all of her present and future clients.
Thank you again to Port Perry Moving and Storage .
The Jeffs of Trent Hills

miR in Oshawa
miR in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Moving

Have had this company move me twice now and decided I should leave a review - Very efficient, courteous service. Family run business, and pride of ownership shows. Wouldn't hesitate recomending them to a friend, and in fact, have a couple times. Although located in Port Perry, these fellows will travel just about anywhere - Moved my mother from London to Oshawa.