Brick TheClearance Centre

Ap in Maple
Ap in Maple
1 review MAPLE, ON

not worth it.

I bought furniture for my bedroom TV and many mother items from there 3 of the maws damaged in delivery. technician who came was not professional at all. i try to return it they said manager "dale" will call back didn't call for 2 weeks. i had to call him 5 times and leave msg every time told me he will get back to me... but didn't get any reply for almost a month now. really not worth it... beware of them... once they sell it to you they are out and won't even look at you...

Ninja       North York
Ninja North York
1 review North York, ON

bed frame

I purchased a couch, mattress set and bed frame from this store. When I opened the bed frame one month later I realized it did not have wheels. When I purchased this frame I asked what the difference was between the cheaper price and the more expensive price. I was told quality. No mention was made of no wheels. The Brick's return policy for regular purchase is 3 days. They would not take it back. I feels I was mislead and that they have an unfair return policy.