Brick The

Michelle in Scarborough
Michelle in Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

First Home Furnishing

We furnished our entire new home from the Brick. In delivering the items to our home, their men seriouslly damaged our ceiling. In attempting to contact the Brick for compensation or to even fix the problem, we have been given the permanent run around. The Brick was exceptional in their sales department to get us to buy the products but they have horrible post purchase manners. Our ceiling is still damaged and the Brick is still giving us the run around.

Michelle in pickering
Michelle in pickering
5 reviews Pickering, ON

Furniture Delivery

We ordered a couch from the Brick a year and a half ago. When the delivery men came to deliver they attempted to bring the couch into the house and we could see that it would not fit. Upon telling the delivery men this, they continued attempting to bring the couch into our house. In doing so, they dug a hole in our ceiling. Before leaving, the delivery men signed the contract admitting to the damage. We have been trying to get someone from the Brick to fix the damage and since then we have been getting the run around and we still have a hole in our new home. We have tried contacting the Brick's managers (my call is never returned). I have tried contacting head office (again no one has responded). Its good to know that the Brick is all helpful when they want you to purchase their products but the minute something goes wrong they have nothing to say. I hope someone from the Brick is privy to this review and gets in touch with us because we are still looking for a resolve to this issue. The sad part is that my family used the Brick as their regular furniture supplier. With this kind of customer service we will all think twice now.

John Lu
John Lu

Desk

I bought a desk for my kid and I got 20% discount. the service there is good and but no sure the discount is good enough. I am going to buy more from the store, do you know usually how much can get for discount?