Supreme Lighting & Electric Supply Ltd

Reviews for Supreme Lighting & Electric Supply Ltd

Cathy in Etobicoke
Cathy in Etobicoke

Wonderful customer service!

We have moved, redecorated and/or renovated more than 5 houses in the last 25 years, all in the Toronto area. Each time we have looked to Supreme lighting for assistance and always found something we really wanted for our homes. We have done both outside and inside light design, most of the time with Nixon Ho at our side to guide us, and we have been so very pleased each time. He is extremely knowledgable about the designs, the available light options, and the stocking situations. If we don't find anything we like, he will set us up with wonderful catalogues that we might not have otherwise perused, and then we find the best option of all those offered. Nixon has the authority to make pricing decisions and knows so much about electricity and its delivery that he can always find the right solution to your lighting decisions. We will not, unless otherwise unavoidable, go to Supreme without knowing we can see Nixon. I am sure the rest of the sales group is also very well versed in the stock and would do an excellent job. I think the owners are sure of the kind of person they want to represent them, and Nixon is an excellent example of this. He has become a friend and colleague in our decorating adventures. He has great taste and a huge knowledge base. We recommend Supreme without hesitation, but you can't go wrong with Nixon as your sales rep. Thank you Nixon for wonderful service.

huicl4 in Markham
huicl4 in Markham

Excellent Customer Service

Excellent Customer Service
Thanks to Nixon Ho, we had an extremely pleasant experience shopping in Supreme Lighting. Nixon is knowledgeable, helpful, and answered all our questions patiently and pleasantly.
Clement & Amy Hui

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Customer Service

I have dealt with Supreme Lighting on a number of occasions usually through email to order the product and then to the store to pick up. Their pricing is very competitive and their knowledge and customer service is excellent. I have no reservations whatsoever recommending them.

ernesto in Markham
ernesto in Markham

lighting needs

I needed some lights for my business. They are a bit unique and wanted to move to LED lights. Cant get them in Home Depot and other big box stores. Nixon found solutions on several occasions. Priced right and better long term value. Recommend them for your lighting needs. He is also great to deal with. Great follow up. They are on top of their game.

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

LIGHTING FOR MAIN FLOOR RENO

Our contractor recommended Supreme Lighting & Electrical Supplies. The show room has a large selection of beautiful lights. We were very pleased with the service at this store and with Nixon, our experienced salesperson. Since Nixon is very knowledgeable, he is able to give advice regarding suitable lights for your design and colour scheme. In addition, he provides information regarding appropriate sizes for the size of your rooms. Furthermore, if you are unable to locate an item within the showroom, Nixon directs you to appropriate catalogues and forwards suggestions by email. We highly recommend Nixon and Supreme Lighting. Karen & Howard

Lights for Newly Renovated Home

During my first visit to Supreme Lighting & Electric Supply Ltd, I was approached by a sales professional named Nixon Ho. He has been extremely patient and helpful, and I had a great experience working with him to pick out lights for my newly renovated home. The company has a large and beautiful collection of lights - This was tough for me because I loved almost all their pieces. Nixon showed me all the options (including the lights that were not available in store but could be special ordered) that would potentially fit my requirement. I have been busy throughout my whole renovation process, but Nixon always initially reaches out and follows up with my orders. Thank you for your superior customer service! I would definitely recommend everyone to ask for Nixon if you plan to visit the store.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Lighting Source

We reached out to Supreme Lighting for our lighting needs in our newly build home. We were approached by Nixon Ho and he was of tremendous help. He made the daunting process seamless and maintained our taste and budget. We would recommend Nixon's expertise to anyone looking for a professional, easy to work with and reliable services.

Thank you Nixon, you were a pleasure to work with
The Anands

Lifetime of supply

One of the few quality showrooms left where selection in person will make a difference to your project's outcome. Their offering is brilliant and comprehensive. The staff is extremely knowledgeable and the owners are "hands on" to support as necessary. JD is my current associate who is always willing to step up to the challenges and demands that I have for him. All in, great family business that has exceeded my expectations several times over.

Athena Kay in Thornhill
Athena Kay in Thornhill

Outdoor Lighting

Our electrician recommended Supreme Lighting for our outdoor lighting. They have a varied selection of both indoor and outdoor lighting. We found exactly what we were looking for and were pleased to see the items were on sale. Nixon was very attentive to our order and even helped us with our lighting to our car.
Definitely recommend and would certainly go back in the future for more lighting. Very pleasant shopping experience.

Samantha in Richmond Hill
Samantha in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

New Home Lighting & Decor

We purchased a new home and decided to replace many of the fixtures,install under cabinet lighting as well as table lamps and pictures. Supreme has a wonderful selection of lighting and decor items however it was James Davies' exceptional customer service that kept me returning to Supreme for each additional piece. He is extremely knowledgable and focused on customer satisfaction. I would arrive at 8:00am and he knew I was rushed to get to work, so would piece things together and manage all the paperwork before I returned after work. I will continue to shop for lighting and accessories at Supreme Lighting....and of course with James.

More about Supreme Lighting & Electric Supply Ltd

Supreme Lighting has built it's reputation on high quality products at competitive prices, backed by the finest customer service in the industry. Discover why we continue to be the choice of fine homes and quality builders since 1971. Please visit our website - www. supremelighting. ca
Looking for Lighting pros in Markham?