Total Home Energy Systems

11 Henry St. Jacobs ON
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Elmira  >  Total Home Energy Systems

Reviews for Total Home Energy Systems

Dan in KW area
Dan in KW area
1 review Saint Clements, ON

Replacement Furnace and new AC

In the summer of 2015 we decided we were going to upgrade our furnace and at the same time install air conditioning. After getting a couple quotes which were comfortable we chose to go with Total Home Energy Systems because they were the only ones that seemed to take serious consideration for the small sun room on our kitchen that we knew created a huge increase in summer heat. They also were able to install in the same week. After the installation we have been extremely pleased with the comfort level of the furnace as well as the efficiency. Air conditioning is great as we never had central air before. This is a very professional, efficient company and we would not hesitate to hire them again for future projects.

Kara in Elmira
Kara in Elmira
1 review Cambridge, ON

Furnace service

The initial service call they replaced an ignitor and I had left a new thermostat for them to put on. The new thermostat was not installed and a couple of days later my furnace wasn't keeping up with heat again. I called to see if they could put on the new thermostat, in which they replied sure. Price was never discussed, it wasn't until after they hooked up the thermostat they sent the bill. At the end of it all what I REALLY need is a new furnace. I expect a certain amount of advice based on the expert opinion from companies that service and install HVAC and other equipment all the time. They never told me I should have a new one quoted, simply put two 'bandaids' on. I could have returned the new thermostat if they didn't think it was a thermostat issue and might have paid $100 for a service call. All in all I could have saved $170+$90 thermostat ($260) which would have helped towards my new furnace purchase. When I called to question why i was billed twice there was 'he said she said' and no willingness to compromise.
I don't write these reviews often and am first to give praise, when due. Very disappointed.

Vicki
Vicki
3 reviews Kitchener, ON

Furnace

When I bought my home the previous owners had used this company to install the humidifier, that was 3 years ago. I phoned them up because I had static and didn't know why, they told me where to find the control to solve my problem! I have used them for everything possible ever since, I have bought my water softner, my furnace, had my gas stove hooked up. I trust what they have to say, they don't talk circles around you and use common language!