Quinte Exterior Building Supplies

Gutters & Eavestroughs
15A Frankford Crescent Trenton ON
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in Belleville  >  Quinte Exterior Building Supplies

Review for Quinte Exterior Building Supplies

carrie Jones from Trenton
carrie Jones from Trenton
1 review Trenton, ON

Building of pool deck

I had been planning on building an outdoor pool deck for awhile but could never quite find the right price. Everyone was either too expensive or too busy for my liking. One day while searching for contractors I came across Quinte Exteriors and thought I would give them a try. They came to give me a quote and once given the go ahead they were very professional and extremely punctual in their timings. They were here exactly when they said they would be and treated me like I mattered. It took them no time at all and within about 10 days I had a beautiful new pool deck for my children as well as myself to enjoy on those hot summer days with a glass of iced tea at a low cost. I would very much recommend Quinte Exteriors to anyone who is looking for excellent quality and good workmanship on anything outdoors.