Newmarket Garage Door Services

Garage Doors & Hardware
386 Andrew Street Newmarket ON L3Y 1H4
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Newmarket  >  Newmarket Garage Door Services

Reviews for Newmarket Garage Door Services

1 review Newmarket, ON

repair

good work fast reponse
excellent well trained staff convenient hours
arrived when promised
price matched quote
cleaned up after the work took the old stuff away
I would highly recommend this company to everyone

Dave
Dave
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Garage Door repairs

Carl, I want to thank you and your staff for the quick response and professional service when my garage door springs broke last week.
It was quite a problem for me to get my car out in the morning to go to work. You treated my situation as an emergency and I really appreciated the same day service. You are The Garage Door man in my opinion and I tell friends and neighbours about your excellent products, staff and service.
Keep up the good work!