Brick The

Sandy in Port Moody
Sandy in Port Moody
1 review Port Moody, BC

Purchase refridgerator

The salesman was great but the delivery was terrible. The two drivers damaged my hardwood stairs in 4 or 5 places. I called immediately to report it and after more than 2 weeks nobody got back to me. Several phone calls and emails later I was basically told that they were not going to do anything about it. I wrote another email to the head manager and was told it was too late, even though I had pictures to document it and I had called immediately after the drivers left and I noticed the damage.
Now if that's not poor customer service, I don't know what is.