Trautman Dan Electric

HomeStars  >  Electricians in Newmarket  >  Trautman Dan Electric

Reviews for Trautman Dan Electric

1 review Newmarket, ON

Kitchen reno electric updates

I was referred to Dan Trautman Electric by another electrician in town. Brent was great. He explained everything as he went along and ensured all the work was completed to code. This included the addition of special circuit breakers to meet our kitchen requirements. It was reassuring to know the job was being done right.

Consumer in Aurora
Consumer in Aurora
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Water Leak in Exterior Underground Conduit Leading to Main Panel

The work was done VERY satisfactorily by Brent but when the invoice came, it showed 2+ hours more than the actual work time on site, (even when allowing for travel time) No response or communication from them despite 3 letters to Manny about it. Get a max. on hours and rates before you decide to use them.

Dave from Newmarket
Dave from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Install Light Fixtures

Manny charged me $221 and hour to install 3 light fixtures and 3 switches. I supplied all the fixtures and switches. He told me the reason he charged so much was that installing light fixtures is difficult. He sent his partner to do the work because he had a broken foot. His partner worked for 1.5 hours. 20 minutes of it was spent installing a dimmer. When he finished it didn't work. Said my $18 Leviton SureSlide 600 Watt Single-Pole/3-Way dimmer was cheap Chinese. I had to go back to Home Depot and get another. Once I had another dimmer Manny did the install this time and it took him 5 minutes. A few days later Manny drops off a bill for 3.5 hours.

Camille from Newmarket
Camille from Newmarket
11 reviews East Gwillimbury, ON

Installing lights and wall oven

I had a major problem last year when we were trying to install a new light fixture with old knob and tube wiring...I desperately looked in the phone book and as luck would have it called Manny.....he came to my rescue quickly and professionally...since then I have hired him a few more times for some odd jobs in the house including installing some lights and a wall oven. He knows that I will soon be renovating my basement and he will be definately the guy I call to do my plugs and lights...good to know that there are still decent contractors out there.