Soak Luxury Bath Products

Bathroom & Kitchen - Fixtures & Accessories
10557 124 St NW Edmonton AB
HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Edmonton  >  Soak Luxury Bath Products  >  Contemporary Steam Shower model SR89105
HomeStars in Toronto

780-452-3200
10557 124 St NW
Edmonton
AB

I first saw these units at the home show in Ed. Due to some health concerns I wanted a steam room and these seamed to fit the bill. First looked at a Blue Series 821 but after purchase and then looking at the details, I found out it could not be delivered into my basement. Stairwell was too small. At this point was talked into upgrading to a Contemporary Series SR89105. Was also told it was a better steam unit. On order it stated 60 to 90 days for delivery and arrived in Edm. 110 days later. Also was informed it would take two (2) men 5hrs (a total of 10man hours to assemble and this justified the additional cost of $850 + tax to deliver and install. The two men installed in 2.5 hrs. I also had to have a plumber and Electrician complete the install in order not to void the warranty. I do love the unit as it does preform as advertised. I just feel Soak's business practice is not geared to the customer but rather to sell and forget. Three pages of disclaimers for any delivery and installation problems and extremely high cost of extra year of warranty (10% of total cost).