A & A Skok Excavating

Hutch in
Hutch in
1 review Milton, ON

Excavation, grading and Septic Installation

We’ve worked with Andy for over 3 years. He cleared our property, excavated for the foundation of our new house and detached garage and then later installed the complete septic system. Andy is diligent, knowledgable and willing to go above and beyond to get the job done. Andy is very personable and professional to work with while providing excellent value for money. We are once again using Andy to install the base for our driveway and final grading in preparation for landscaping. We highly recommend A&A Skok Excavating.

Private User reviews The Blue Mountains, ON

Septic tank repaire

A&A excavating performed work on my septic system. They were reliable, timely, and provided a cost effective solution to my septic issue. I highly recommend A&A Skok for septic service. I will definitely call them for anyother excavation work that I may have.

More about A & A Skok Excavating

Septic Installation & repair
Looking for Septic Tank Cleaning, Repair & Installation pros in Halton Hills?