All Weather Windows

Reviews for All Weather Windows

Joe in North York
Joe in North York

Windows and door

Words can not discribe the poor workmanship this company has to offer!
Let alone the product it self.

Windows and doors from the date of installation have been leaking air throught my home.

All wheather people were called to investigate, the best they could say was I quote “ because your house is so well insulated you will always feel a draft!!!

I have had vinyl windows at my previous home from another manufacture with out any issue of drafts.
Any other window company with a good reputation would replace these defective windows and doors.

By the way did I mention all wheather was called three times to my home.

We would not recommend this company!

Hi Joe, we're very sorry to hear about your experience with All Weather. Please contact ontarioservice@allweatherwindows.com with the following information:

Contact info
Location of product
Brief description
Proof of purchase
Photographs of the site and product concerns

Thank you!

Marcia  in Mississauga
Marcia in Mississauga

Seals gone in Windows and doors

We built our home in 2005 and in the past 2 years the seals have started to go in 95% of our windows and doors from All Weather. They came to look at windows today and told me the replacement is under warranty but in 2005 it doesn't cover cost of installation! I was told they started to cover full installation and replacement in 2006! So because of one year too early we will have to pay installation for All weathers faulty windows and doors! Not very pleased with this company!

Hi Marcia, we're sorry to hear about your experience with our product, and we'd like to help solve your problem. Please reach out to Janie Jones, our Customer Service Manager in Ontario. She can be reached at 905-696-1525 or janiejones@allweatherwindows.com. Thank you!

DJH in Calgary
DJH in Calgary

Replacement of Home windows

Starting with our sales rep Brenda to the installation by Robert, our experience was positive in every way. We are thrilled with our triple glazed vinyl windows with sun reflective options. So far we've noticed a cooler home and much quieter. Our installer and his crew were thorough,competent and communicated well every step of the process. One window was damaged in transit and will be replaced, but do not anticipate any issues, will update after replacement if needed. All in all, i would recommend All Weather Windows if you are looking for great windows and Customer service.

Hello DJH from Calgary! Thank you so much for taking the time to share such positive feedback. We are so glad to hear that you had a wonderful experience with All Weather Windows. We value your business and hope that you enjoy your new windows. We will be sure to pass along this kind message to our team! Thank you!

Norm Anderson in Bentley
Norm Anderson in Bentley
1 review Bentley, AB

new build

Out of an 20 window,5 door order 19 windows were damaged, 10 windows had to be replaced 2 months to get replacement windows. All Weather company rep was useless as tits on a boar hog. When replacement windows arrived,there was nailing flange damage again. Could not wait for as replacement windows as construction would have been delayed again. Due to lack of respect for the customer and company attitude about damage to windows, I would not use All Weather Windows again and would highly recommend to anyone a thinking about using All Weather, purchase a different product and save yourself the grief having to deal with these clowns

Hello Norm, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We take our customer feedback very seriously and would like to reach out to you directly about your experience. Can you please send your contact details to fpoholko@allweatherwindows.com so that we learn more. Thank you.

Doug in Lethbridge
Doug in Lethbridge
1 review Spruce Grove, AB

Window and door renovations

Salesman was great, installers went over and above by showing and fixing some existing problems at the house that they were not working on. Had the windows installed in November and immediately noticed the change. Now that it is warming up we really notice the benefit of the new windows since we have a west facing exposure and get a tremendous amount of sunlight and unwanted added heat in the summer. Really notice how they keep the room cooler. Highly
recommend them!

Hi Doug! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate your feedback and are really glad you are enjoying your new windows!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Windows/Doors

I built with Homes by Avi who use All Weather Windows - I personally will never use them once warranty is up and is at my cost. Had to have two doors changed due to warping, then they managed to take a chunk out of one door and had to wait another month to get another one, hung the wrong doors on the wrong levels of the house and then had to come back to correct. Weather stripping is already hanging off after 2 months, Front door is poorly fitted also so now have to have that replaced also. As its all done through Avi warranty team, they put All Weather Windows in touch with me. Avi tell me they have left messages with me, I never receive mysterious messages, you call them and leave messages and they do not call back. Well, they certainly will never receive any business from me in the future. Do your research and shop elsewhere!

Hello, we value all customer feedback, whether it is negative or positive. We would like to understand your particular experience further. Can you please provide your contact information (email or phone number), name, and where you are located so that we can direct you to the right person. Thank you.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Wrsidential window upgrades

All Weather Windows replaced and installed all the 35 years old residential windows with an upgraded quality. The work was done efficiently and thoroughly. A few years later we had some issues with the hardware in some of the units. Again, the crew came out and quickly addressed the matter with the same degree of knowledge and care.

Thank you for your feedback! Fay

Private User reviews Thunder Bay, ON

Addition

I had an addition with 1 outside steel door, and 5 windows.
The windows had problems right away, so I called them back to fix them up.
Within 3 years, the door seal was no longer working, moisture water, frost comes though in the winter.
I called, but was told warranty is only 2 years.
I"ll have to pay to have it replaced, and I"ll never buy from All weather windows again.

Private User reviews Martensville, SK

Exterior Door

Ordered a door from the company and it has nothing but a hassle since. They delivered my door with a hole in my sidelite because they messed up my order (I ordered a solid sidelite, so when they installed the wrong sidelite, they just left a hole where the glass should be since there was no glass to install), and then when they ordered the new sidelite, they ordered the wrong colour. By the time I get my door, it will be 7 weeks from the date I should have had it. Don't waste your time and money!

Hello there, please note that All Weather Windows does not supply and install directly in the Mississauga market. Perhaps you ordered through a dealer or contractor who did the work? Best wishes, Fay

Waiting in Crystal Beach from Fort Erie
Waiting in Crystal Beach from Fort Erie
1 review Crystal Beach, ON

Windows for new construction house

I ordered all our windows and main door from All-Weather thru Turkstra 7 weeks ago and I'm still waiting. I ordered the Challenger series windows which should only take 2-3 weeks for delivery. Everything on my build is at a stand still because we can't close up the house. The trades for obvious reason do not want to install work in a house that is completely open to the elements and to potential vandals and thief. We can't finish the exterior of the house because there's no windows. But what's more frustrating than the delay is not knowing what is going on! They have provided a timeframe for delivery that has come and gone. They won't supply my dealer with an actual delivery date. There was some explanation about additional delays because of my door and that they want to delivery the entire order and not in bits and pieces. So to save administration cost they did not break out my order so I can get my windows sooner... now that's being customer focus??.

I've asked for my dealer to cancel my order so I can order new windows from another company. We're bumping into Fall and soon winter... will I get my windows before then? Likely not. Cutting my losses and starting fresh with a new company.
Lesson for me is to have both the dealer and All-Weather commit to a delivery date on the contract or simply don't go with the company.

Disappointed.

More about All Weather Windows

Business is closed. If you have All Weather Windows products in your home and have service related requests please contact: ontarioservice@allweatherwindows. com. Thank you.
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Malton?