Superior Home Systems

Reviews for Superior Home Systems

Rosemary Gullo from Woodbridge
Rosemary Gullo from Woodbridge

Central Vacuum System Installation and Service

I purchased BEAM Central Vacuum System from Superior and the installation was perfect. I had an issue after a few years that it wasn't working well and they replaced the motor (under warranty) and charged a nominal fee for the service. Amazing and courteous service. I will definitely recommend to all my family and friends to deal with Superior Home Systems. Sam Sia, manager was extremely helpful and friendly all the time. Thank you for the great service and friendly style. :)

NessJoy in Toronto
NessJoy in Toronto

Central Vac System Install

I'm not 100% sure which branch of Superior Home Systems came to my home, but I would avoid all of them. We just bought a house and are doing a lot of work to it, including refinishing the hardwood floors, painting, etc - and installing a central vac system.

The guy that did the install was incredible sloppy. He didn't clean up after himself at all! He left wires, plastic bags, old covers, trash, and other bits and pieces all over the house. He didn't show us how to work the system or what each of the attachments were for. But what made me most upset was that he put an enormous, very deep scratch in our JUST-refinished hardwood floors that we now have to pay to have re-sanded and repaired. Because our townhouse is on 4 levels, and the guy didn't bother to do any kind of walk-through with us to explain the system, we didn't notice the scratch until right after he left. We immediately called the office to complain, and were promised that someone would get back to us - it's been a week and no one has contacted us.

Absolutely terrible experience.