Bluemar Marble & Granite

Reviews for Bluemar Marble & Granite

GERRY DONACHEY in Markham
GERRY DONACHEY in Markham

KITCHEN & FIREPLACE RENOVATION

I HAVE TO SAY WE ARE VERY PARTICULAR. BEING RETIRED WE HAD PLENTY OF TIME TO GET QUOTES FROM SEVERAL FABRICATORS (FOUR IN FACT) WE DECIDED TO GO WITH BLUEMAR DUE TO HOW CLEAN AND ORGANIZED THEIR PLANT WAS AND HOW EASY IT WAS TO DEAL WITH JOEY AND FRANKE. THEY ARE VERY PATIENT AND WERE HAPPY TO ANSWER ALL OUR QUESTIONS. THEIR PRICING IS ALSO VERY COMPETITIVE. THEIR INSTALLERS INCLUDING TWO MORE BROTHERS WERE ALSO VERY CLEAN AND VERY POLITE MAKING OUR TOTAL EXPERIENCE A VERY HAPPY ONE. WE ARE EXTREMELY HAPPY WITH ALL FOUR AREAS THEY INSTALLED AND WILL RECOMMEND THEM TO OUR FRIENDS.

Sallee-Jo Moyer from Toronto
Sallee-Jo Moyer from Toronto

Premium granite install

Excellent fabricators. Experienced, precise, professional. I picked a premium, difficult to work with product and Bluemar installed it flawlessly. Joey, and Frankie are great to deal with. Don't go to someone cheap...you will regret it. Bluemar has fair pricing with above standard customer service. I will recommend them to anyone who wants a beautiful, trouble free experience.

Rob in Toronto
Rob in Toronto
8 reviews Noth York, ON

vanity top, marble bench and shower threshold pieces

Dealt with Joey there. He's absolutely amazing. Friendly and helpful. They did a good job overall with the cutting and polishing. He helped me undermount my sink and they reinforced the necessary pieces of marble with steel.

Prices are very competitive. Where you would find prices at $90 to $100 per square foot at homedepot and rona, you will definitely find bluemar to be alot more reasonably priced!

Julian in The Junction
Julian in The Junction

Bathroom Vanity counter top and wall cap

I had spent a very long time looking for a good piece of quartz for our bathroom vanity and had been quoted outrageous prices. Two unnamed big box stores had quoted my over $1,500. Bluemar gave me a great price, were quick to respond to any of my questions and had the piece ready in under a week. The best part was when the sink didn't fit due to a mistake on my part. I was able to bring the piece in and they made a large hole for me on the spot and I was able to install it that day. Joey was extremely helpful and when I go to renovate my Kitchen I will be sure to use Bluemar again.