3500 Blackfoot Trail SE Calgary AB T2G 2Y8

3500 Blackfoot Trail SE
Calgary
AB
T2G 2Y8

Walking into signature light it can be a little over whelming with all the fixture literally hanging in your face. But after meeting with Shelly to go through our lighting package she pointed us in the right direction to find what we were looking for. I'd highly recommend using her the next time you need to find that perfect fixture for your home. Thanks so much we couldn't have asked for someone as nice and knowledgable as you.

naseem from Calgary
naseem from Calgary

lightting

Lots of selections and reasonable price. I bought many fixture for my basement and I am happy. Other shop in 11 street SE, I bought couple of fixture and later realized that I paid too much. Also, I bought one mirror which was damaged and I noticed when I took it home. The shop refused to take it back. Bad customer service

Bob E from Calgary
Bob E from Calgary

Lighting

Ordered a number of fixtures for a basement renovation. Great selection and resonable prices. All lights ordered arrived in good time. We're able to make suggestions based on use and design.

Jodee from Calgary
Jodee from Calgary

House Renovation

We have used Signature for our lighting needs in the past and used them again on our current renovation. They have great service and the products arrived when promised. I would recommend them for all your lighting needs.

Jordan Bosch in Calgary
Jordan Bosch in Calgary

Installing Ceiling Fans x 3

Purchased Fans from Signature lighting . Service was spot on . Pretty helpful staff. Installation was pretty easy. Had some issues with balancing on two fans but after a call they had no problem coming out to correct the issue. Overall happy with experience.

carol orr in Airdrie
carol orr in Airdrie
8 reviews AIRDRIE, AB

lighting fixtures

this store is amazing, they have a large selection of lighting fixtures, from inexpensive to out of this world prices. very helpful and knowlegable staff. I had a very hard time choosing the lighting fixtures i wanted. they spent a lot of time showing us everying thing that we wanted and what would be best for our house. we left there very satisfied.

Chelsea Phillips in Calgary
Chelsea Phillips in Calgary

New lighting

We were so happy with the experience we received at signature fan and lighting. The sales man was so helpful in helping us design some new lighting in our kitchen which we love. The service was great and the prices were very reasonable. We would go back to them in a heart beat

Cortnie in Edmonton
Cortnie in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

furniture and lighting

I REALLY ENJOYED MY EXPERIENCE. THE PRICES WERE VERY REASONABLE AND THEY HAD MANY DIFFERENT STYLES OF LIGHTING AND FURNITURE. THE STAFF WAS VERY FRIENDLY AND THEY LISTENED TO WHAT I WANTED AND HELPED ME FIND THE RIGHT FIT AND PRICE RANGE.

More about Signature Lighting & Fans

Signature Lighting and Fans has become the place where builders, contractors, designers, electricians and consumers come when they need product and service from Calgary’s premier lighting and ceiling fan showroom. Lighting is our life here at Signature Lighting and Fans. We are easy to find, located just off of Blackfoot ...
Looking for Lighting pros in Calgary?