Rona Home & Garden

Reviews for Rona Home & Garden

mbelleau
mbelleau

Uberhaus toilet

I recently went to Rona to purchase a flush valve seal to fix my running uberhaus toilet. After looking for sometime and seeing this $5 part for every other brand except the uberhaus, I found a rep who informed me they don't carry the part and I should contact the supplier. After many attempts to get through by phone I returned to the store, I spoke to the manager of the store who agreed it would be pretty sad for me to have to replace a $300 toilet for a $5 part. He took my information and said he would try and find a company to source out the part, I had sent pictures and model number to him and after a couple weeks I had tried to contact him. After many emails and a few phone calls all of which he never replied to I can only assume he can't get the parts either. Uberhaus is a brand of Rona, if you can find even the most simple parts on their brand then really look at the other options. What a joke.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

flush issues

i bought 4 for my new house, after one year, all of them got flush issue, then called manufacture and bought other 4 flush sets. now flush issue come to me again.

Darz02 in Coldstream
Darz02 in Coldstream
0 reviews Vernon, BC

1 piece toilet replacement

Bought Uberhaus 1 piece toilet and within 2 years flush mechanism is malfunctioning . Rona warranty covers for 5 years but only on porcelain . Your out of luck with defective parts.

sheila from Pitt Meadows
sheila from Pitt Meadows
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

uberhaus elongated one piece toilet

this is the worst toilet I have ever come across and should not be sold. The flush never works properly and often it will only flush if you remove the lid andpress again, although even then it is unreliable
. We have tile around it and it would be difficult to remove, but we will have to do that.

Debbie from Edmonton
Debbie from Edmonton
3 reviews Edmonton, AB

Dorr installation

Purchased a new front door from Rona Calgary Trail and had it installed by one of their recommended contractors. The installation was done badly and as a result the water leaked in damaging the door and within a year it did not seal or open and close properly. Rona sent out an inspector and within a few weeks had the door replaced and correctly installed. We are very happy with the service from Rona.

Andy from Edmonton
Andy from Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Uberhaus 1 pc dual flush toilet

We purchased a Uberhaus 1 pc elongated dual flush toilet 2 years ago. The filling mechanism failed recently( it took over 5 minutes to fill the tank and my water bill went up 150%) and we were directed by the store manager to call Mechanair in Quebec for warranty service. This toilet has a 5 yr warranty. We were told that whatever cause this defect is not covered and we have to buy new. Imagine having to spend on another new toilet and the work to have the old one removed and install a new one. I would NEVER buy from Rona again!

phil vonsaldern from Edmonton
phil vonsaldern from Edmonton
6 reviews Edmonton, AB

Front door replacement

We purchased and had a new front door installed by Rona, Calgary Trail, Edmonton. The door proved to be faulty and they replaced it with an upgrade. Thanks for the fast and freindly service.

Jackie in Edmonton
Jackie in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

flowers

Even though it is almost the end of summer I really liked how they marked there plants down in cost. Even at the start of the summer they did have a very nice selection of plants and the cost was very reasonable